Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 29, 2004, 1:57 AM   #1

I started with the smaller Lowpro Edit 140. It's great if you just need enough room for the bare essential's, no flash, or no Hama type lens hood. The factory hood does fit well. The camera fit's real nice and snug. It also has belt loop's.

Attached Images

Quick Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 29, 2004, 2:03 AM   #2

None of these pic's were took with the FZ.:lol:
Attached Images

Old Dec 29, 2004, 2:07 AM   #3

After getting a few goodies I quickly out grew the Edit 140. But it's still good for when you don't need all the stuff.

Here's a Amvona AD-6013. They sell on ebay, or you can call them and buy it directly. I paid $45 for this one. There's enough room in here for everything. You can evenleave your Hama hood attached. It is however not a small bag. I would call it a mid sized bag. But so far I seem to like it. The only real complaint I have so far is there's about an extra 1/2" of room on each side of the camera lettingit move around just a tad bit. But I'm sure I can come up with a way to keep it from moving though. BTW, it doesn't have all that goofy looking blue trim on it either, like in the ebay pic's. Just 1 blue stripe on the flap. They do have a little smaller one too. But it was out of stock, so I thought I'd try this one. I hope someone find's this usefull. Cal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...50316&rd=1

Attached Images

Old Dec 29, 2004, 5:36 AM   #4

I am using the first bag you have and at the moment it is big enough but once I get all my bits then I will also need a biigger bag.

Take out the removable division from the first bag and attach it to the velcro in the second so your camera is snug and wont move about.

John
Johnt is offline   Reply With Quote