Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 3, 2005, 4:17 PM   #1

I just learnt this from the net today. I did one with sepia effect and one with normal color exposure. Both ith the same tpe of borders.

Thanks for viewing!

Jacky
PS: Too bad this forum is with black background. If whitethe effect will be better I think. I do not know how to get rid of the white background of the pics. Still trying to look for a way. :G
spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 3, 2005, 5:17 PM   #2

spider.nice shots....and you can try to paint it in (the background) its ez to do!!!!!
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2005, 5:27 PM   #3

spiderman wrote:
Quote:
I just learnt this from the net today. I did one with sepia effect and one with normal color exposure. Both ith the same tpe of borders.

Thanks for viewing!

Jacky
PS: Too bad this forum is with black background. If whitethe effect will be better I think. I do not know how to get rid of the white background of the pics. Still trying to look for a way. :G
2 things.. I guess because of filters here at work, I can't see your pictures so no biggy, I'll just try again at home.. and the other, you can change the color layout of the forum through your MY ACCOUNT setting. Mine used to be with a black background, but now it's a nice blue and green and white combo.. much better to my old straining eyes.
somarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2005, 5:33 PM   #4

Good effect. What site? :-)
jer1ivp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2005, 6:54 PM   #5

Howdy :-)I'm not a big fan of frames and borders while other love them. I like to see the shot and concentrate on that. I find boreders and frames too distracting and take the eyes away from the work. Nice shot BTW, have to love those eyes :-)

All the best and just a personal preference.

Danny.
nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2005, 7:52 PM   #6

Here is one I did of my cat with my FZ20. The frame was applied with Paint Shop Pro and I use it for my computer desktop background with the background color set as black. I think frames are useful for some applications.
Attached Images

crzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 2:20 AM   #7

Thanks guys! I will try it again tonight. Thank you all for viewing and your comments!
Old Jan 4, 2005, 2:22 AM   #8

That is really something you did there! The brass part is the amazing thing! Wow! I am learning to make something into metallic color too with photoshop. I have read on the net but no time to lay hands on it yet. Thanks for sharing!