Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 3, 2005, 9:49 PM   #1

Hi all,

Just got back from my local Wolf Camera and found the Tamrac N-45 strap on clearance for $8.60, normally $17.99. If you guys are looking to upgrade it may be worth a visit or phone call to your local Wolf or Ritz. Here's the strap:

http://www.tamrac.com/g_camerastraps.htm

JED
JEDinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 4, 2005, 1:23 AM   #2
Mag

Nice strap, I already upgraded to an op/tech strap for 20.00 its looks similar to the N-27. Thanx for posting I would of definately upgraded to the N-45 for 8.60 if it was available at the time.
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 12:32 PM   #3

I bought an N45 strap 8 to 10 years ago and I use it on my FZ10 now. You will really like it. I think I paid about$10back then. The quick release strap lets you take it off when storing in the bag.
Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 12:44 PM   #4

Thanks Rookie,

The quick releases really are a nice feature. This strap is certainlly better than the one supplied with the camera. It's good to know I can expect such long service out of it.

Thanks!

JED
Old Jan 4, 2005, 12:47 PM   #5

Where in NC are you if I may ask?
Old Jan 4, 2005, 7:31 PM   #6

No Problem...I'm in Salisbury, about 45 mins North of Charlotte.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 8:16 AM   #7

I am about 5 minutes south of Charlotte.

Glad to meet you JEDinNC
Old Jan 5, 2005, 9:51 AM   #8

Same here Rookie. You must live near Gastonia? I really enjoyed your photoshop tips a while back. I just bought a Wacom tablet and I'm hoping to get into it a little more. I caught some of the work done by Bert Monroy and it's very inspiring. If you haven't already been to his site its www.bertmonroy.com. It's worth the visit but is a little out of the scope of digital photography. Its hard to tell some of his work from actual photographs though.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 12:03 PM   #9

I live in the town of Weddington. Quiet little berg (at least for now) in union county.

I like photoshop for picture correction but it is so difficult to learn. There are many ways to do the same thing. I found out this weekend that printing black and white prints works very good if you convert theImage Mode to Lab Color. I have not figured out why, but it significantly improved the picture compared to RGB and Grayscale. If anyone knows why, please tell.

I checked out the websdite you mention. He is quite well versed in photoshop. I am not an artist, I can not freehand draw to save my life. I will stick to photos.

Old Jan 5, 2005, 7:10 PM   #10

Rookie,

I should proably stick to photos too I appreciate the tip on printing black and white as well. If there is one thing about photoshop that I do know, its that there is more than one way to skin a cat! Thanks for the advice and happy shooting!

Best regards,

JED