Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 5, 2005, 8:06 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
squirl033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,720
Default

yeah,i can get the EXIF info, but there's no data on shutter speed, aperture, etc. I do know the shot was taken at ISO100, and the shutter speed wasn't terribly fast, due to the gray conditions... i'll see if one of those downloads will help extract that info from my files, but at present, the above is all i can offer...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2005, 9:41 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
bobc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,433
Default

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
yeah,i can get the EXIF info, but there's no data on shutter speed, aperture, etc. I do know the shot was taken at ISO100, and the shutter speed wasn't terribly fast, due to the gray conditions... i'll see if one of those downloads will help extract that info from my files, but at present, the above is all i can offer...

Shot 1: f4.0, ISO 80, 1/80

Shot 2: f3.3, ISO 80, 1/100

Shot 3: f3.3, ISO 100, 1/125

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2005, 9:47 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
bobc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,433
Default

Very nice shots bmullen & squirl033.

Here is one I took last weekend.


Attached Images
 
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2005, 10:54 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
squirl033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,720
Default

okay, i downloaded this program, but i can't seem to get it to work... is there some trick to using it?

i guess it only works on photos from the web... i thought it would work onthe JPEG files in my hard drive...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2005, 11:18 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
bobc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,433
Default

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
okay, i downloaded this program, but i can't seem to get it to work... is there some trick to using it?

i guess it only works on photos from the web... i thought it would work onthe JPEG files in my hard drive...
I posted the settings for your pics.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2005, 11:59 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
squirl033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,720
Default

i saw that. i'm just not sure how to get that info for the pics i have in my hard drive...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2005, 12:13 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
bobc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,433
Default

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
i saw that. i'm just not sure how to get that info for the pics i have in my hard drive...
I'm pretty sure that the software that came with your camera will give you the exif information.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2005, 12:14 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
squirl033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,720
Default

i'll give it a try. i haven't used it much, since i tend to prefer photos with minimal 'doctoring'... thanks for the tip!
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2005, 12:39 AM   #19
Mag
Senior Member
 
Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 734
Default

great duck shots bmullen, squirl and bob!
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2005, 2:07 AM   #20
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2
Default

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
yeah, FZ'z are definitely good for shooting ducks! :G
I am not agree. FZ's is great for shoot chicken too ! :blah: Sorry just kidding.

This picture was taken by my 6 years old son. Even it's slight blurry, I think its not bad at all.
Attached Images
 
Medisign is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:02 AM.