Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 6, 2005, 5:00 PM   #1

I checked their website this morning, and showed my package with the following information:
Jan 6, 2005
5:15 A.M.

DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US

OUT FOR DELIVERY

Ok.. it's 4:01 PM now.. why isn't it here?! I'm in Lewisville, it shouldn't take that long, I would imagine, for a full truck to drop off by now.. Impatient much, yes I am!!
:angry: :blah:
somarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 6, 2005, 5:35 PM   #2

well it's UPS, what do you expect? :-)

They lost a few of my shipments, including my cruise tickets 2 weeks ago... so...

But don't worry, if you can track it online then I'm sure you'll get the camera soon! You should worry only when UPS can't track the shipment...
roge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2005, 5:49 PM   #3

I've had UPS delivery as late as 7:30PM. Just make sure they didn't just drop it off. It could be at the wrong address as that has happened to me. Luckily I have trustworthy neighbors.
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2005, 7:31 PM   #4

It's 6:30 and still no delivery. The website says they deliver up to 7pm, so I'm not moving from the house. This is driving me :? I've learned my lesson. Next time, it's either FedEx, or overnight delivery!
Old Jan 6, 2005, 7:35 PM   #5

Don't give up. I had three packages from UPS delivered at 6:55PM yesterday. Two were left on my porch and one at my neighbor's house, go figure. At least I have a good neighbor.
TiogaTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2005, 10:13 PM   #6

Well.. they finally came, close to 8pm, but they came. So many goodies to dig through. First battery is currently charging. It's 9:12pm now, so I don't guess there will be allot for me to take a picture of, so my first shots will have to wait until tomorrow I guess. Thanks for putting up with my ranting..

Now say cheese!!
:|
Old Jan 6, 2005, 10:21 PM   #7

Congrats. It's a good time to read the manual and handle the camera so when it's ready, you're ready. Mark. Set. Go..:arrow:
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2005, 4:08 PM   #8
ejm

If at all possible I would have to reccommend using Fedex. They saved my xmas by making a delivery that no one, including the retailer, could care less about. They are my hero's and deserve this promotion.

Congrats on your purchase, I am about to take some winter shots while the snow lasts. (Can't golf so might as well make the most of it.

Regards

EJM
ejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2005, 6:08 PM   #9

Cheeeese :G
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote