Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:32 AM   #11

Nice pic!
spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 12:02 PM   #12

Wel Bob; you really doing good for an amateur I must say; great composition with that tree in the foreground; love those fall colors in the right of the pic

To try something constructive: I would have placed the foreground tree just a bit higher in the frame, tocreate a space between it, and the trees in the background on the righthand side; I think that would accentuate the background a bit more. But, because the the fore and background connect so well, it also looks like you did it on purpose; is that right?

Cheers, GB
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 12:04 PM   #13

Looks like a great calendar pic to me.
bmullen@comcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 5:55 PM   #14

I love the picture it has true colour the only part that bother me is the upper right leave hanging over the most beautiful part of the picture . the left side is perfect .
evelyne62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 6:12 PM   #15

Thanks again everyone.

I had to aim that high. If you notice the lower, there is a small branch sticking up. If I would have aimed lower, there would have been a lot more sticking up, and if I aimed more to the right, there was a man made structure sticking up out of the water. It was kind of a tight shot.

Thank you all for liking it.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 6:20 PM   #16

Looks great right out of the box proving once again how the FZ20 produces pleasing colors without PP. But if you used PS and.........................:arrow::arrow::arrow:: arrow::arrow:
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 6:38 PM   #17

bobc schreef:
Quote:
I had to aim that high. If you notice the lower, there is a small branch sticking up. If I would have aimed lower, there would have been a lot more sticking up, and if I aimed more to the right, there was a man made structure sticking up out of the water. It was kind of a tight shot.
I ment more like shifting the cams position more downwards; that would create a gap between the tree and the background; if that would come with more foreground clutter, you could aim up a bit more to kill that; it would keep the gap. But it's just how I see it; ILike the frame anyway 8)

Cheerio! GB
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2005, 7:03 PM   #18

nooner wrote:
Quote:
Looks great right out of the box proving once again how the FZ20 produces pleasing colors without PP. But if you used PS and.........................:arrow::arrow::arrow:: arrow::arrow:
Actually... I did try the auto smart fix in PS elements 3.0, and it did not change the image much at all. I put it back to original to post.

Thanks

bobc
Old Jan 10, 2005, 7:05 PM   #19

greenbaron wrote:
Quote:
bobc schreef:
Quote:
I ment more like shifting the cams position more downwards; that would create a gap between the tree and the background; if that would come with more foreground clutter, you could aim up a bit more to kill that; it would keep the gap. But it's just how I see it; ILike the frame anyway 8)

Cheerio! GB
I could have done that... Good point...

Next fall I will definately get it better... Thanks for the pointer...

bobc
Old Jan 10, 2005, 7:19 PM   #20

great shot bobc. the only thing i see missing in there me fishing from a boat.

I can't wait til spring
erkada is offline   Reply With Quote