Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 11, 2005, 4:30 AM   #1

Hooray, it looks like 'we' that's Panasonic FZ's users have had more posts than any other manufacturer, I'm only taking this from the home page of Steve's digiCams. forums.

I think (if I'm right) we should all be really proud that we have the best and biggest forum. And proud enough of what we do to show it off to others.

Hazz

Hazzarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 11, 2005, 5:24 AM   #2

That's true...the panasonic forum has more posts than other forums...however, I just compared say the canon forum with the panasonic forum...and noticed a difference. The canon forum has mostly question-asking things, and discussions about the camera. While the panasonic forum has both discussions and a bunch of folks posting up photos. This is completely fine, and it's great. Only noticed this difference. It doesn't mean that the canon 'readers' aren't posting pics up. Just that they may be posting the pics up in the photo section of steves digicam forums instead.
Kenny_Leong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 11:40 AM   #3

I just think it's great how each camera fan posts in their groups and contributes to Steve's website as a whole. In the video game console forums, nothing but flaming messages as far as the eye can see. A very welcome change of pace coming here.

Although I do like reading the occasional :blah: :lol:
somarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 11:51 AM   #4

What is a Gidicam?:?::?::?:
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 12:31 PM   #5

Because no one have the best camera as we have!!!
msantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 1:30 PM   #6

nooner wrote:
Quote:
What is a Gidicam?:?::?::?:
It's a device you point at people, press the button, and it makes them giddy? :?
somarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 3:53 PM   #7

Hazzarbone wrote:
Quote:
it looks like 'we' that's Panasonic FZ's users have had more posts than any other manufacturer
Heck -> I <- have more posts than 2/3rds of the other manufacturers (Agfa, Epson...etc.) :lol:
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 9:23 PM   #8

Yeah nooner, it was a typo error......guess there was too much Jimi Hendrixplayin and 3 too many Woodstock bourbom and cola's, me will try and watch out me mistakes b/4 me post,
Hazzarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 9:30 PM   #9

No problem here M8t. As AC/DC once said "Have a drink on me":arrow::?:?:?:arrow::!:
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2005, 9:56 PM   #10

Ahhh who said ACDC :-). We are fine in here.....even with the posting of shots, took me awhile to get used to. I guess the others are all onThe Highway to h-e-l-l, maybe they are just Burning alive whileFZ's are For those about to rock.

While Nick has Whiskey on the rocks, hes just a Problem child and Bob's aBad boy boggie, while Haz hangs out herebecause this is where Evil walks. Bobc phew, hes just a Night prowler. Willow is just after Dirty deeds done dirt cheap with the FZ.

So we have the mighty smac who's out on a Jail break looking at those eagles that have been Shot down in flames. Then there's Nooner, everyone get down ontheir knees and say after me, Hail Ceaser, yes we know Who made who,it was Nooner of course. The man thats Gone shootin'.

So how good is the FZ's, they are enough to Shake your foundations, sharper than a Razors edge.

Other than that, I guess they are ok.

Danny.
nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote