Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 13, 2005, 5:06 PM   #21

thx all....and Tim personal taste is what its all abot..what is your taste in framing - frames - no frames - borders - no borders - drop shadows ???? I am up for any suggestion's :G

ok now for the fella that likes frames and borders!!!!!!!!!

bobalou... You can download "FRAMFUN" for free..it will do the borders and drop shadows for ya...or if you have PSP or PS you can do the same with them.....and to do a matt its ez too i just use ether a PS action for matts or you can use ether PSP or PS.....the photo here in the post was all done up in PAINT SHOP PRO 9 to do the matt I use the add borders tab - then thefreehand tool to draw a box around the photo then use - select tab - invert - then effect tab - 3d effects - outer bevel and then - picture frame - gold frame - and if you want to recolor the frame just use thefreehand tool to draw a box around the matt - invert - recolor... and the name is ez too just hit the tab for - text -add whatever you want then go to - effect tab - 3d effects - drop shadow - it seems a lot but I can do this in a min or so.......

Thx again.........willow
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2005, 5:40 PM   #22

just to be sure, that is "FRAMEFUN" :idea:
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2005, 8:04 PM   #23

Yup.........if you cant find it let me know
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2005, 8:37 PM   #24

wow, very nice pic.
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 9:38 AM   #25

Thanks for taking the time to give me the info. I'll try it this weekend. Also, the first chance I'll have to take a walk with my just arrived FZ20. Thanks
bobalou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2005, 11:12 AM   #26

Absolutely professional. Wouldn't it be nice to have a Canon 9900 printer with 13 x 19 capability & 8color cartridge system. $500 doesn't seem too outrageous for the capability & its definitely on my wish list. HP has a 13x19 printer for $400 but haven't seen any prints from it.
jimr503 is offline   Reply With Quote