Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 14, 2005, 4:26 PM   #11

I have the Phayee adapter (direct order from china, very good quality) I have been looking to get 6t for a while (not much money) so I wait.
GnomonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 10:58 PM   #12

sagaz.....I have been using the 6T for a while now and found that shooting at F/8 - M/F - with good lighting can produce good closeshots.........

here is1 shot at 30x
Attached Images

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 11:08 PM   #13

SaGaZ wrote:
Quote:
I using with stepdown, will not go to have vigneting from that zoom? He would be risky same to use stepdown with this lens, I I would have other risks without being vigneting? As I am Brazilian, I go to buy in the B&H and not meeting there the Phayee. Some another adapter has the same function of phayee in the B&H?

Obrigado

edit:

Who has this lens and the FZ20 uses that adapting? It would have another exit without being to use the Payell?!?!?!
ihave a Nikon 6T with the Phayee adapter, and itworksvery well. if you want to purchase a Phayee adapter, you can contact the seller directlyat [email protected]. the seller is Rong Jin, very helpful, and you can probably order the adapter direct from him far cheaper than if you did find it in a camera store...if youask, he'llusually include a free 62mm lens cap as well. at least that's what he did when i bought my adapter through ebay... he ships the adapters from Hong Kong, and it took just about 2 weeks for me to get mine. i live in the northwestern United States.
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 11:37 PM   #14

SaGaz,

ijust contacted Rong Jin about the Phayee adapter.. cost is $22.50 US, and he will ship to Brazil, it takes about 2 weeks. shipping cost is $6.50 US. if you don't want to use PayPal, you can send him a certified check via registered mail, or you can wire the funds to him using a Western Union money transfer.

if you decide you like the Phayee adapter, you can contact him directly at the email address above to arrange the purchase...

squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2005, 2:03 PM   #15

Muito obrigado a ajuda de todos, vou entrar em contato com o chines guy.

Obrigado ;D
SaGaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2005, 2:07 PM   #16

Very obliged the aid of all, I go to enter in contact with the Chinese

ps: I forgot that I am in one fórum English... heheheheheh :-)

THANKS
SaGaZ is offline   Reply With Quote