Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 14, 2005, 3:57 AM   #1

I just want to know if there would be any problems with using 1 sd card in 2 cameras; fz20 and nikon coolpix?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I'll probably have a lot of questions along the way. I got my fz20 for Chrismas/birthday and I have a lot to learn about digital photography. It took me 2 or 3 years to decide on a camera and when I saw a photo on a garden web site that I liked the results of, I asked what camera they used for it and she told me she had a fz10, so I looked it up and found out about the fz20 and was sold. Hopefully I didn't bite off more than I can chew!! A looong time ago I did a lot of photography with a 35mm slr and enjoyed it a lot. So now I'm ready to get back into it and relearn what I've forgotten and learn all the new techniques with digital.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"This is a great forum with many helpful people and great photos. Thanks!!:-)
rbgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 14, 2005, 10:01 AM   #2

No problem as long as nikon and panasonic use diffferent file naming. You can put any kind of file ona memory card and still use it in the camera until the card is full.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 2:17 PM   #3

Thanks so much!

Where did that other print come from: style=background color, etc.?:?
rbgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 2:37 PM   #4

I don't know cos I have not tried myself though. But I think the manual do say that Fz20 might not be able to read the data/pics taken from other camera sotred in the SD card. That's the only thing. On top of that, I believe you can still download to your pc without any problems.
spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote