Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 16, 2005, 10:13 PM   #21

I have to agree Bobc although I can't back it up with paperwork - LOL. I don't profess to be an expert on fitness or anything, I'm sure Rezajune will be able to lend some valuable advice. It just makes sense that if the body is in good shape, efficiencyand weightloss ismaximized.

I never studied my heart rate and working out in the right zone but I think it's something I should try. Thanks for the tips Rezajune!

Cheers,

Jed
JEDinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2005, 10:47 PM   #22

I can make love all night long, then wrestle any man alive - for 60 minutes or longer, and at the end of the match have my arm raised in victory!

Whhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2005, 10:48 PM   #23

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
I can make love all night long, then wrestle any man alive - for 60 minutes or longer, and at the end of the match have my arm raised in victory!

LMAO!
JEDinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2005, 10:58 PM   #24

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:

I can make love for 2 days non stop (as long as my hand holds out...:G), wrestle any two men that are dead - for 120 minutes, and at the end of the match fall over and have a heart attack!

Whhhhoo...ouch....ooooooooooooo...:?

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:39 AM   #25

I can make love only for 2 minutes...and then take 50 pics with my FZ10 and then my arms get tired but still can arm wrestle a midget on crack
Rezajune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:43 AM   #26

If you can wrestle a midget on crack.......you gotta be in shape.
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2005, 3:19 PM   #27

Rezajune wrote:
Quote:
the best advice I can give you is to walk in the morning with an empty stomach and if you can handle it take some coffee and aspirin or the famous ECA stack (beware though of that stack)..like I said...empty stomach.
Quote:
I take asprin every day anyway (good for the heart), and I drink a lot of coffee.
Quote:

Buy a heart rate monitor and keep your heart rate in the target heart rate zone 2. If you do this you are burning 85% of that with fat, and if you are very very out of shape start in zone 1 for a while and work up to zone 2.
Quote:
I use the following method:
Quote:
220 - age = mhr
Quote:
train a minimum of 20 minutes non stop at 60 to 80% of mhr depending on fitness level.
bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote