Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 21, 2005, 10:05 PM   #31

bobc .....Nick is right. You're the man:!:
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2005, 11:40 PM   #32

Cyber Drill Instructor---

What are you doing working your jaws again, or in your case your fingers? The only part of you that will impress will be your finger muscles.

Now get your mass back on the machine and work up a sweat. Drop the doughnut and back away from the chocolate, grab some iron and go to work.

You still owe me 48!!
GnomonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 7:58 AM   #33

What Bobc Really Wants... Part I

Okay, bobc, let's see if this helps you. No... no bra pictures this time. There's only one underlying reason anyone works out. One, and only one. To attract the attention of the opposite sex(... same sex if you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that). They'll all give other reasons - better health, lose weight, feel younger, etc., but that's the reason. Now, I know you're married and have kids and all, so that's not to say that you're interested in something like that at all, but for most peeps (not me, I'll explain in a minute) getting attention (you have a vision of some babe saying to you, "Oh my, bobc, what big guns you have!") gives you more than a bit of an egotistical charge. And, there's nothing to be ashamed of about that, but few are honest enought to admit it.

Now, unlike you I suspect, I never had any problem "getting attention" going back to 1st grade when some little girl chased me home from school everyday to "give her a kiss". At any given time there's about 2 or 3 chippies - usually ranging from attractive to total knock out (...the "less than" ones know I'm out of their league, so they don't even consider it...) 1/2 my age who insinuate or outright state that they would like to get to know me a little better. Currently I teach, and every class has at least two who are "hot for teacher"... I can see it in their eyes, and one of the reasons I stopped teaching at a college that had 3/4ths female enrollment is due to too many outright propositions. This includes one by one so amazingly attractive, the rare perfect 10, (perhaps the most beautiful woman I've ever seen), that even I was tempted. So I quit and teach somewhere else... We don't go out with other couples, because I cause the other guy's gal to get all smitten, make sure they sit next to or across from me at restaurants, spend all night time talking to me, and always want (more than the guy) to go out again. And after a few glasses of wine, it gets downright embarrassing. It creates awkward situations, and causes the other couple to argue during the ride home. In fact, when I was single, I only dated girls who where in relationships with other guys. I got off on the humiliation factor of seeing the guy getting dumped for another man, and breaking up a "serious" couple who might have been talking about wedding plans. My relationship with these woman would be short-lived. Once they dumped their long-term boyfriend or fiance, the thrill was gone. I did this only because I enjoyed the humiliation factor of the guy getting dumped, and breaking up a couple. Single girls basically threw themselves at me, and that negates crucial thrill of the chase component. Women who were "engaged" :lol: were a little more challenging.

...to be continued

NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 8:08 AM   #34

Hey bobc, what are we suppose to look at, the coat and hat look pretty good on the hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways go for it, I know you will succeed, you will won't you.....I'm standin to lose mega-bucks if ya don't.

Hazz

Nick.....what a load of waffle.....I think I could give young bobc better advice than that, you bin listen to too much 'Purple Haze' andwith a 'a little help from me friends', me thinks........

Hazzarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 8:34 AM   #35

What Bobc Really Wants... Part II

Most women bore the heck out of me, especially the younger ones. I have found very few exception to this, one of which I married (...she was a good friend's fiance.) Most women are wafer thin, possessing only one single, ultimate purpose; their existance is to pass their genes on to the next generation before their biological clock runs out. Their life is like that of some game-show contestant in this regard. If they can upgrade their gene pool in the process, as is the case if they procreate with me, that's a huge added incentive. And, they look for someone superior to mate their genes with. This is one reason I garner so much attention. On a subconscious level, women know I am the most superior man they have met. I will upgrade their gene pool. What if my son, is as superior as this man?

Of course, I find men who grovel at women completely pathetic. It's one of the lowest, self-demeaning things you can do. It disgusts me to witness it. What I enjoy doing is rejecting women, when they make passes at me! If you think men hate rejection, women go NUTS over it. Especially, the real, real attractive ones - the hotties, the "babes". They really hate getting a taste of their own pathetic medicine. One recently started crank calling my house. That whole "woman scorned" thing ain't no joke. What I am saying to them is, "...I will not downgrade my gene pool with you inferior genes. Sorry, hon, no dice. Even the venus fly trap-like feminine wiles you think you possess, and have worked in the past, are inadequate to lure the superior man." No wonder they lose it!

So, to be honest, I really don't need to work out, like you obviously do, to get female attetion. One guy - a friend, recently out of the blue, looked at me an seriously stated,"you're the ultimate *&^% tease, aren't you?" BINGO! Finally, someone gets it.

Now, as the ultimate tease, someone who can get all the play I want, any time I want, if I ever choose that pathetic path (and if I ever do, shoot me), you want (perhaps are getting desperate for) female attention. Like so many others, you're going down the wrong path!
The women you so crave attention from, could care less how big your pecs are.

To deny your motive, is dishonest or delusional or both. You're starting down the wrong path in achieving your goal, which I personally don't think is a worthwhile one.. PM me if you want to know how to get attention from females. However, doing this will take hard work. You - like literally every other man I know other than myself, has a lifetime of bad habits to break. To describe how to do this, is like describing someone how to play basketball (...see that hoop? Throw this ball into it.) Not very hard conceptually, but very difficult (though not impossible) to do.

Let me know if I can help you achieve the female attention you crave. Since you're a friend, I will not charge you. Realize, if you're successful emulating me, that they will all want you. It's an either/or proposition. Some will not be so overt in their interest because they are more "down to earth" and realize the possibliliy is nihl but they still - deep down" desire me as much as the woman making a fool of herself.

I bring this up to caution you. If you let me guide you, and we're successful (and in your case there is a LOT of work to be done...) that being the "superior man" the ultimate genetic upgrade that ->all<- women strive to pass on their genes to before their biological clock poops out, presents its own set of problems.
Old Jan 22, 2005, 8:39 AM   #36

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
Okay, bobc, let's see if this helps you. No... no bra pictures this time. There's only one underlying reason anyone works out. One, and only one. To attract the attention of the opposite sex(... same sex if you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that). They'll all give other reasons - better health, lose weight, feel younger, etc., but that's the reason. Now, I know you're married and have kids and all, so that's not to say that you're interested in something like that at all, but for most peeps (not me, I'll explain in a minute) getting attention (you have a vision of some babe saying to you, "Oh my, bobc, what big guns you have!") gives you more than a bit of an egotistical charge. And, there's nothing to be ashamed of about that, but few are honest enought to admit it.

Now, unlike you I suspect, I never had any problem "getting attention" going back to 1st grade when some little girl chased me home from school everyday to "give her a kiss". At any given time there's about 2 or 3 chippies - usually ranging from attractive to total knock out (...the "less than" ones know I'm out of their league, so they don't even consider it...) 1/2 my age who insinuate or outright state that they would like to get to know me a little better. Currently I teach, and every class has at least two who are "hot for teacher"... I can see it in their eyes, and one of the reasons I stopped teaching at a college that had 3/4ths female enrollment is due to too many outright propositions. This includes one by one so amazingly attractive, the rare perfect 10, (perhaps the most beautiful woman I've ever seen), that even I was tempted. So I quit and teach somewhere else... We don't go out with other couples, because I cause the other guy's gal to get all smitten, make sure they sit next to or across from me at restaurants, spend all night time talking to me, and always want (more than the guy) to go out again. And after a few glasses of wine, it gets downright embarrassing. It creates awkward situations, and causes the other couple to argue during the ride home. In fact, when I was single, I only dated girls who where in relationships with other guys. I got off on the humiliation factor of seeing the guy getting dumped for another man, and breaking up a "serious" couple who might have been talking about wedding plans. My relationship with these woman would be short-lived. Once they dumped their long-term boyfriend or fiance, the thrill was gone. I did this only because I enjoyed the humiliation factor of the guy getting dumped, and breaking up a couple. Single girls basically threw themselves at me, and that negates crucial thrill of the chase component. Women who were "engaged" :lol: were a little more challenging.

Most women bore the heck out of me, especially the younger ones. I have found very few exception to this, one of which I married (...she was a good friend's fiance.) Most women are wafer thin, possessing only one single, ultimate purpose; their existance is to pass their genes on to the next generation before their biological clock runs out. Their life is like that of some game-show contestant in this regard. If they can upgrade their gene pool in the process, as is the case if they procreate with me, that's a huge added incentive. And, they look for someone superior to mate their genes with. This is one reason I garner so much attention. On a subconscious level, women know I am the most superior man they have met. I will upgrade their gene pool. What if my son, is as superior as this man?

Of course, I find men who grovel at women completely pathetic. It's one of the lowest, self-demeaning things you can do. It disgusts me to witness it. What I enjoy doing is rejecting women, when they make passes at me! If you think men hate rejection, women go NUTS over it. Especially, the real, real attractive ones - the hotties, the "babes". They really hate getting a taste of their own pathetic medicine. One recently started crank calling my house. That whole "woman scorned" thing ain't no joke. What I am saying to them is, "...I will not downgrade my gene pool with you inferior genes. Sorry, hon, no dice. Even the venus fly trap-like feminine wiles you think you possess, and have worked in the past, are inadequate to lure the superior man." No wonder they lose it!

So, to be honest, I really don't need to work out, like you obviously do, to get female attetion. One guy - a friend, recently out of the blue, looked at me an seriously stated,"you're the ultimate *&^% tease, aren't you?" BINGO! Finally, someone gets it.

Now, as the ultimate tease, someone who can get all the play I want, any time I want, if I ever choose that pathetic path (and if I ever do, shoot me), you want (perhaps are getting desperate for) female attention. Like so many others, you're going down the wrong path!
The women you so crave attention from, could care less how big your pecs are.

To deny your motive, is dishonest or delusional or both. You're starting down the wrong path in achieving your goal, which I personally don't think is a worthwhile one.. PM me if you want to know how to get attention from females. However, doing this will take hard work. You - like literally every other man I know other than myself, has a lifetime of bad habits to break. To describe how to do this, is like describing someone how to play basketball (...see that hoop? Throw this ball into it.) Not very hard conceptually, but [i]very[/v] difficult (though not impossible) to do.

Let me know if I can help you achieve the female attention you crave. Since you're a friend, I will not charge you.

Wow Nick... You are a legend in your "own time"... Or should I say, "Own Mind".

I can't imagine how rough it must have been for you being rejected by women so much growing up that you had to make up these rediculious story's, and actually convince your self that they are true.

If you ever need someone to talk to about it... I'm here for you bro...:G

But seriously... It's normal to want to look better. Believe it or not, I use to get a lot of women, and was quite the looker myself, and yes... I have broken up several long term relationships bystealing other guy's girlfriends as well (it is pretty cool to feed the male ego...huh). Now that I am older and have been married for 21 years, I probably would'nt know what to say to a women if I wanted to. I do like being flerty to the younger women at work in a fatherly kind of way though.

But Nick... I am not doing this to look better, or to feel better, or to impress women, or to get in shape... THAT WOULD BE STUPID!!!

I just want to be able to see my winkie again...:G:G:G

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 9:00 AM   #37

Bob,

You're not being honest with yourself. You say you were a looker who got a lot of play in a younger day? You're working out to recapture that (it's called "mid-life crisis") but you're on the wrong path.

I have tried to show you the light. Many, many, people ask for my help in this area. When I tell them my fee, they balk. Here I have offerd to help you for free, and you mock me? ME?!?! "The superior man!"

Fine. Lift your weights... you will be successful in "getting in shape", but females will still shun you as they always have. And just rememeber, I have tried to show you the light (for free yet!).

Nick
Old Jan 22, 2005, 10:21 AM   #38

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
Bob,

You're not being honest with yorself. You say you were a looker who got a lot of play in a younger day? You're working out to recapture that (it's called "mid-life crisis") but you're on the wrong path.

I have tried to show you the light. Many, many, people ask for my help in this area. When I tell them my fee, they balk. Here I have offerd to help you for free, and you mock me? ME?!?! "The superior man!"

Fine. Lift your weights... you will be successful in "getting in shape", but females will still shun you as they always have. And just rememeber, I have tried to show you the light (for free yet!).

Nick
Nick... Wake Up... Nick... Can You hear me??? ...... Wake Up... Nick...:G

In all seriouseness... I have been suffering with Panic Attacks for ove 10 years now, and have been on Ativan ever since. At one point I was taking 7 mg. a day, and over the years have weened myself down to 1.5 mg. per day.

The first attack... I thought I was having a heart attack. Heart pounding, sweating around my neck and chest, wind pipe felt like it was closing, could not swallow right, and felt like I was going to pass out. It came out of nowhere while I was driving to work. No stress, no depression, in a good mood, and BAM.

I went to work and called the doctor the next day. I told him the symptoms and he told me to go right to the emergency room at the nearest hospitol. At the hospitol, they did an ekg, and took some blood. They told me that nothing was wrong with my heart that they could find, and told me to make an appointment with my doctor for further testing.

They asked me if I had been under any stress in the past 6 months or so. As I was telling them... I watched as their eyes opened wider and wider.

I told them about the car wreck & injuries... I told them that my Brother died from drugs & alchohol, and I told them about my as my daughter was being born that her heart stopped several times, and she was not breathing, and the doctor did not even show up, and her nose and throat was packed with her own waste, and that me and a general practitioner on duty had to deliver her because the nurse froze up and just stood there with her mouth hanging open. My Daughter was fine after, and the doctor finally showed up after it was all over.

Anyway... They gave me some Ativan to hold me over until I could get to the doctor. I went to the doctor, and he started to send me for tests. I had every test you could think of, and they all came out fine. My doctor did not know what else to do so he sent me to a shrink. The shrink started to put me on all these different medications that made me feel like a walking zombie. Being an industrial electrician at the time, and having to work on hot circuits much of the time, it was making my job 10x more dangerious and I told the shrink that I could not be his ginniepig any more.

Ativan is very addictive, and they where trying to put me on something that was not addictive. I told them that I would rather be addicted and not kill myself at work.

The only outcome that they could come up with was... Some type of "Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom". They say it is due to the series of tragic events that occured in my life, and the fact that my concious mind could not remember the impact of the car wreck, and the fact that... Whenever an emergency of some sort arises... I have a tendancy to block out the feelings so I can deal with the emergency.

Anyway... As I said... I could not work out for a year at which point I got lazy, and put on 35 lbs. in about 5 years or so. My colesteral went up, and my fitness level went down. And now that I am getting older, and seeing my Grand Daughter, it made me start thinking about my health.

But as I said... The main reason is... So I can see my winkie again...:G

bobc
Old Jan 22, 2005, 10:30 AM   #39

bobc, I've had panic attacks myself and can relate to the feeling it gives you. No fun. I'm sure exercise will help you in a lot of ways. But in case your in a hurry to to see Mr. Winkie, check this out..........:arrow::arrow::arrow:
http://www.penis-enlargement-planet.com/?8602
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 11:01 AM   #40

nooner wrote:
Quote:
bobc, I've had panic attacks myself and can relate to the feeling it gives you. No fun. I'm sure exercise will help you in a lot of ways. But in case your in a hurry to to see Mr. Winkie, check this out..........:arrow::arrow::arrow:
http://www.penis-enlargement-planet.com/?8602
Hahahahaha...:G

I will keep my average size winkie... thank you...

bobc