Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 22, 2005, 11:35 AM   #41

Bob

In the mean time check out these t-shirts...

http://www.custom-t-shirts-quick.com/didooawsh.html

For some reason my wife bought me one :?

John

jhbaker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 11:43 AM   #42

hehe! thats photoshop right :Gjust kidding.

Respect your courage to keep us informed with your excercises. I wish you the best.
TimvdVelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 12:50 PM   #43

I am keeping this very very short and brief for everybody and you.

I wish you the best but like I stated before....I don't like that machine as a weight[fat] "losing" machine...if that is your goal.

I would only recommend that machine or workout setup if you are performing physical therapy on your body such as rehabilitating and strengthening of the tendons (bicep tendons, attachments of chest tendons, quad tendon..etc.)but I believe it is highly ineffective and maybe will have a reverse effect by creating more hunger thus eating slightly more without micro-tearing(essential to gaining mass) muscles tissue to create more muscle thus burning more calories.

Only high impact...high intensity...hard and brief "anaerobic" exercise or what I call "trauma" with free weights will be an essential and only factor in "gaining muscle". As we all get older our testosterone levels lowers every year and the side-effect is losing muscle. This happens to everybody.

This is what is going to happen if one uses this machine.

1) You will get an "anaerobic" workout for the first 6-8 weeks which is good.

2) Your strength will continue to go up, up to the first 8-10 weeks which is good.

3) You will feel overall better using this machine and getting stronger by adjusting the machine to higher levels.

4)After 10 weeks you will plateau or level off and your body by that time has become used to the "specific" and "limited" exercises this machine has to offer. (Already looked at the exercises it can offer in my moms manual with the same machine).

5) then you will become weaker because you will have plateaued or leveled off and there is nothing this machine can do about it.

6) You will lose interest because it will not feel the same anymore to you.

7)But your tendons will have dramatically strengthened and that is very good if you want to move on to high intensity "anaerobic" weight lifting.

The best motivation anybody can give you is you looking at your own improvements and that will make you want to work harder...but if you plateaued or level off at any given time, it will discourage you.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I want you to IMPROVE and ****ACCELERATE*** your overall health, strength and fat loss by this,...and this is not "MY WAY"...this is the standard in fat lose.
-----------------------------------------------------------
5-6 times a week...right after you wake up drink some coffee and take an aspiring and just walk..and walk and walk for at least an hour and it is so beautiful in the morning that if you do this...you will fall in love with it.
The empty stomach will give you an incredible amount of energy but converting your fats into energy in the morning...up to 85% Fat burning at this stage in the morning. (don't' worry about heart rate monitor yet but after a month get one)

Eat every two hours and if it is too much work to eat incredible healthy (low-index carbs such as brown rice and potatoes, good proteins)...don't' worry about it...just eat ONLY as much as your can hold in one hand and eat up to six time a day every two hours. NEVER EAT OR DRINK SIMPLE SUGARS SUCH AS HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, OR JUICES (FRUCTOSE) and beer too. Don't need them, don't want them.
Your stomach will shrink thus getting less hungry, your metabolism will go up and burn more efficiently, YOUR INSULIN LEVELS will stabilize thus burn more fats and give high amounts of energy throughout the day, and you will instantly lose your gut by your intestines shrinking giving you more encouragement.

Drink at least a gallon of water, why???? You can not lose fat without hydration. It takes an incredible amount of water to transport and burn fat cells... your body does not want to give it up. So drink a cup every 15 minutes all day every day. This will make your skin look 10000 times better and you will pee out all the junk that is in your body...this will give you the cleansing necessary to burn fat, transport the carbohydrates to your muscle and keep your insulin stable too....lots of energy is created once again.
You should also take lots of vitamins because you will start to pee them out. Vitamin C is essential in fat lose.

I promise you if you follow this, you will feel like superman in less than 2 weeks.

1)Walk in the morning, 1 hour, empty stomach with caffeine and aspirin.
2) Eat a little every two hours and no more sugar.
3) Drink at least a gallon

THATS IT.

How do I know it works.....I have had over 150 clients who are males in the 30's to 50's go from at least 20-30% body fat to less than 10-15% percent body fat in less then 3 months. And these were not hard core clients, just regular people. The hard core clients are a different story (try 3-5% body fat in less than 3 months)

This is the only way....slow and easy...no pill....no machine, no miracle.

I wish you the best Bobc, and I know you will do well.

The best encouragements are real life results, and the faster you get real results by looking and feeling well, the more you want to work out harder and longer.

Wish you the best once again.

And this is to the newbies...if you don't believe what I am saying is the standard of fat loss...use google and everything I said will pop up in every site.
Rezajune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 1:03 PM   #44

Rezajune wrote:
Quote:
5-6 times a week...right after you wake up drink some coffee and take an aspiring and just walk..and walk and walk for at least an hour and it is so beautiful in the morning that if you do this...you will fall in love with it.
Okay... I'm gonna do this. Starting Monday. I'm gonna follow the "Rezajune" plan. I might PM you but for the first 2 1/2 months, I just get up, take an aspiren, and walk, on an empty stomach.

Now, question for you. Why the aspiren?
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 1:14 PM   #45

don't forget the caffeine....aspirin enhances the effects of caffeine....aspirin alone does not do a darn thing...caffeine is the most important ingredient.

Nick, if you are serious and willing to do this for a couple of months, get a heart rate monitor (60-80$$), go to this site and calculate your heart rate zones

http://www.fitzones.com/members/Fitn...rate_zones.asp

start at zone 1 for one week, then work to zone 2 and do it for at least one hour on an empty stomach with the two ingredients.

and nick...most important...stay away from simple, worthless, cancer causing, energy draining sugars. No more cokes or pepsis.

I rather have you google and take your time and read article after article on the same subject I just talked about because those sites explain it better on the Internet than I ever could...I do better in person.

just pm bobc or nick if you or anybody else in this forum who needs any more advice.

Remember...this advice is for people out of shape, do not work out on a regular basis, do not have a strict diet...just regular people. Too many ignorant trainers have one philosophy and push it down the throat of everybody and this does not work.

One can not train a regular person verses a pro athlete verses a regular athlete verses a woman and a man the same exact way. Everybody is different.

They all are different and what I just talked about is the most effective for regular people (man or woman) who just want to get leaner. If they want to accelerate even more, if they have very specific goals such as, I am 8% and I want to get down to 3% body fat, or I want to increase my flat bench by 10% (that is a lot if one has already plateaued)..then I give different advice.

by the way Bobc I see a coke can behind you. If you just stop drinking that completely, you will lose 3-7 pounds instantly by not holding water, (simple sugars will make you hold water spike your insulin and go directly to your fat cells.

Old Jan 22, 2005, 1:23 PM   #46
ejm

Is the asperin mandatory? I never take it due to a history of ulcers. This hasn't been a problem for years but I can't take the chance of a recurrance.

Regards

EJM
ejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 1:26 PM   #47

if you are going to take aspirin on an empty stomach, make sure it is coated, drink at least a quarter gallon of water..sip the water don't drink it all at once,

remember, we are only talking about one pill that is 325mg of aspirin...never take more.

I have a very sensitive stomach and I can take it.

but no worries,..just caffeine will do the job...caffeine is the main ingrdient and most important, not asprin.

Old Jan 22, 2005, 2:07 PM   #48

Rezajune,

I knew most of what you posted. I was a fitness instructor in the army. I did not know some of the things that you mentioned, and will definately do some research as I go along.

Thank you for your in depth post. It has definatly motivated me. This machine is only part of my plan. I intend to start walking, and work my way back up to running as well. I know a lot of people think running is bad for you, but if you run properly and with the right running shoes, it is extremly good for you.

The thing that I want to accomplish with this machine is to tone up, as well as work on full range of motion, flexability, and joint health. I think this machine will give me the best results in those areas.

I do not (and never will) intend totrain for bulk. I want to train for... Endurance... Endurance... And more Endurance...

This machine will easily give me the tone look that I want. The reason I don't want to train for bulk is because I have seen many people in the army that went to the gym and bulked up (and I'm talking huge bulk). Every single one of them had trouble with the fitness test, and especially running 2 miles. Their endurance was so lacking that if they ever went into combat, they would not have lasted 2 minutes.

It's good if your into that kind of thing, but I think endurance promotes much better overall health. Plus I want to loose fat, and not gain mass. Muscle weighs about 5 times more than fat, and I want to loose weight.

It's funny that some people think that when you stop working out... Your muscles turn into fat...:G

Thanks again for the informative post...

Oh... And once I can see my winkie again... I will take a picture of it with my FZ20, and post it for everyone to marvle at.

Of course I'll have to do a panaramic to get it all in one image...:G:G:G

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 2:10 PM   #49

Rezajune,

Forgot to mention... I take an asprin every day (good for the heart) anyway, and drink coffee like water every day as well. So I allready got that part down.

Thanks again...

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 2:14 PM   #50

On this winkie deal......................when can we expect to see this. I want to invite some friends over:arrow::arrow::shock:
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote