Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 23, 2005, 7:05 PM   #61

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
nick I think I peed my pants laughing!
If that's the case, shotgunbride, perhaps you should invest in one of these:

http://www.comforthouse.com/comfort/porjoh.html
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2005, 9:46 PM   #62

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
Yo, dig it. I did a cup of black coffee, and two aspirins on an empty stomach, and walked for a 1/2 hour first thing in the a.m. (...it's supposed to be an hour walk but by God it's cold and windy in these parts, -12 wind chill this morning)

1. Does the coffee/aspirin combo supress your appetite? Because I felt full for hours, I wake up in the a.m.'s hungry like a gorilla. Not the morning.

2. I DID feel great. Morning cobwebs gone in record time.

What up with the coffee/aspirin thang? What's it do?

... my life goal extends beyond fitness. I want to be the "Superman" Friedrich Nietzsche wrote of in "Thus Spoke Zarathustra..."
Good jop Nick...

I worked out on the total gym friday & saturday several times both days. Today I was sooooo sore, but I like that kind of sore, so I shouvled snow by hand with a cheap 10 dollar shovel for an hour and a half non stop (exept to warm my hands up a couple times).

I take an asprin every day any way, and drink lots of coffee every morning. I don't usually eat anything until lunch anyway.

I am sore all over, so I know something is working, and today I got a pretty good cardio.

Keep it going m8t...

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2005, 10:32 PM   #63

bobc wrote:
I worked out on the total gym friday & saturday several times both days. Today I was sooooo sore, but I like that kind of sore[/quote]

... hurts so good, huh? As you know, that soreness goes away after consistent working out for a few weeks. Remember to stretch... as you also know, everyone sez to to do it, nobody does, but it really[ helps, and reduces the chance of injury.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2005, 10:43 PM   #64

Thanks Nick.

I am working on flexability as well. In fact... This machine offers many stretching excersizes, and every excersize allows for full range of motion which is very important.

Thanks m8t.

bobc
Old Jan 24, 2005, 2:28 AM   #65

yes one would think that waking up and walking on an empty stomach would really hurt...but if you take some caffeine and some aspirin and walk...the hunger goes away.

Nick if you continue doing this let me know and I will help you accurately tell you exactly how to burn pure fat with a heart rate monitor.

also I am just starting out a nutrition company that makes shakes or powders for hard core body building people. Very excited about it.

Rezajune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2005, 5:08 AM   #66

OK you lot, I'm chuckin my 3 pence worth, maybe I'm one of those fortuniate people that cannot put on weight even if I really tried, I drink on average 20 x375 ml bottles of beer per day and if I really feel like indulging 6 cans of Bourbon and Cola, somewhere inbetweenI manage to fit in 3 GOOD meals a day and every second day I mow lawns and gardening for various people...but on saying all that it is very very hard to 'FATTEN THOROUGHBREDS", so I guess some people are just unlucky!!!!!!!

Go for it Bobc I'm wiff ya all the way
Hazzarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2005, 6:09 AM   #67

Hey Bob, ever thought of shaving your armpit hair? :G
Stoney79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2005, 10:20 PM   #68

Stoney79 wrote:
Quote:
Hey Bob, ever thought of shaving your armpit hair? :G
Ohhh Sure... Then maybe some lip stick and freekin eye liner...:G:G:G

bobc
Old Jan 25, 2005, 12:36 AM   #69

Nah, bobc, just keep goin like ya are, excersises and stuff, and I'll keep checkin in on ya.
Hazzarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2005, 8:10 AM   #70

Hazzarbone wrote:
Quote:
Nah, bobc, just keep goin like ya are, excersises and stuff, and I'll keep checkin in on ya.
Thanks m8...

bobc