Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 26, 2005, 6:37 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

Gettin a #0 trim in santa cruz
Attached Images
 
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 6:52 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

Legal Deals ;-0
Santa Cruz...
Attached Images
 
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 7:15 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
TimvdVelde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 395
Default

The color adjustment on the flowers is much better.

All the other pictures are awesome.. Especially the surfer / coast photo's.


I've made a photoshop adjustment of your (original) flower picture. I hope you don't mind.

I first did the auto levels. After that I went to shadows/highlights and raised them both a bit (more highlight than shadow). Then I adjusted the curves. I raised the bottom of the green curves.. so the dark places in the pictures (leaves) got more green color.


Attached Images
 
TimvdVelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 7:26 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

TimvdVelde wrote:
Quote:
The color adjustment on the flowers is much better.

All the other pictures are awesome.. Especially the surfer / coast photo's.


I've made a photoshop adjustment of your (original) flower picture. I hope you don't mind.

I first did the auto levels. After that I went to shadows/highlights and raised them both a bit (more highlight than shadow). Then I adjusted the curves. I raised the bottom of the green curves.. so the dark places in the pictures (leaves) got more green color.

Oh yes the the green is improved
I like it Tim
you have PS Skill's
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 11:23 PM   #55
Member
 
ascaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 87
Default

You guys always put beautiful subjects taken with your FZ1v2, but I'm going to post a not-that-nice opossum from South Texas taken with my FZ1v2 full telephoto handheld shot Gee, again I love that Zoom Powa'!:|
Attached Images
 
ascaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 11:31 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,974
Default

Still a great picture of a not so cute animal. Others may think otherwise on its cuteness value.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2005, 11:52 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Still a great picture of a not so cute animal. Others may think otherwise on its cuteness value.
Great Shot SHARP
Aussie possum's nicer...
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 12:40 AM   #58
Junior Member
 
Akai Suisei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 20
Default

I love my FZ1V2 too. I got it around 250$ in MAY, 2004. This shot was taken with the help of Olympus C-180 (1.7x teleconverter). Full size picture has some vignette at all corner but it is not the problem. Below picture was crop (~70%; not sure :G)to 16:9 and resized.

My old FZ1V2 still take it... :-)

Keng
Attached Images
 
Akai Suisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 4:48 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

boyzo wrote:
Quote:
vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Still a great picture of a not so cute animal. Others may think otherwise on its cuteness value.
Great Shot SHARP
Aussie possum's nicer...
Possums coming to feed at night they love cut up apple and bread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/IMG_0572.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/IMG_0573.jpg
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 5:55 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

Ok 58 post's....
YE A lot from me... lol
FZ1 FZ1v2 guys post some pics....
Keep it going...
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:58 AM.