Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 27, 2005, 6:09 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

Ceiling in an old bar / hotel Sonoma county ....
goes back to wells fargo days.

Pin your Business card plus a dollar to the ceiling...
Some are very old.

FZ1 very low light

I lay flat down on the floor.. lol... only way.

1/10... f2.8... 5mm... ASA400... yes noisy
Attached Images
 
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 6:11 PM   #62
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

The bar...
Time stands still...
Fz1 Low light
1/15 f2.8 ASA300
6mm
Attached Images
 
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:02 PM   #63
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,974
Default

Well,

I am a glutton for punishment. I have been really missing my FZ1v2 which is still back in California being used by my friend. fzmoore brought it up that they were still available and Viking.com so I went for it that night and I have it now as promised. They are easy to work with and the price was right for another one of these beauties. I am looking forward to a full day of using the FZ1v2 this Sunday and hope that something will be nice enough to post.

This silver one does look slick.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:19 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Well,

I am a glutton for punishment. I have been really missing my FZ1v2 which is still back in California being used by my friend. fzmoore brought it up that they were still available and Viking.com so I went for it that night and I have it now as promised. They are easy to work with and the price was right for another one of these beauties. I am looking forward to a full day of using the FZ1v2 this Sunday and hope that something will be nice enough to post.

This silver one does look slick.
Yes black is good but with use will wear and show wear marks.

Tom,
post some pics in here when you get it.
I suppose you have the flash u/grade FZ1 > FZ2
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:26 PM   #65
Senior Member
 
NickTrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,249
Default

Boyzo, m8t, love those street shots. The little FZ-1 is the ultimate street camera. Keep'em rolling. Anytime I was looking up at the ceiling from the floor of a bar, my head really, really, hurt the next morning.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:34 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,974
Default

I already did the firmware upgrade. I kept it along with the instructions. Didn't think that I would use it again but I am glad that I did keep it in a safe place. Works like a charm. I am definitely glad I decided on getting this one. Did someone say FZ3? I am going nuts here. stoney79 has posted some awesome shots with that camera.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:46 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
NickTrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,249
Default

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
I already did the firmware upgrade. I kept it along with the instructions. Didn't think that I would use it again but I am glad that I did keep it in a safe place. Works like a charm. I am definitely glad I decided on getting this one. Did someone say FZ3? I am going nuts here. stoney79 has posted some awesome shots with that camera.
How many cameras do you have now? :G
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 11:01 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,974
Default

too many..

actually one FZ1v2 the new one since it looks like I won't get the other one back anytime too soon.

LC40, FZ10 and FZ20 and Sigma SA9 35mm with 28-80mm and 70-300mm lenses.

LC40 is sold though.

so I have Four.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 11:53 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
boyzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,544
Default

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
Boyzo, m8t, love those street shots. The little FZ-1 is the ultimate street camera. Keep'em rolling. Anytime I was looking up at the ceiling from the floor of a bar, my hear really, really, hurt the next morning.
Same Bar Saloon ...

A cowboy...

FZ1 1/8 f2.8 ASA400
Attached Images
 
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:53 PM.