Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 25, 2005, 5:01 PM   #41

rduve wrote:
Quote:
Thanks, NicTrop. I am glad to have come aboard here. I will post more shots tonight. Or is there another forum for that?
There Are photo forums at the steves website.. Check further down in the forums list.. When you post though, as a favor to us with dialups, note the total file size so we aren't spending 10 minutes downloading a single post... Just a courtesy..

Jeff
:|
jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2005, 5:10 PM   #42

When you post 720x540 fits well and files smaller 250k are needed. As far as file compression, depends on what your needs are. Most people like to save at max quality so that the file is useful all situations. Happy hunting:|
DynamoHum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2005, 1:57 AM   #43

Oh man do I even want an FZ20!!!

I've been reading forums about it for almost 16hrs today alone... I think I know EXACTLY what I want...:-)

The only problem: IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE UP HERE IN CANADA!!! The only reputable place I can find is Henry's (www.henrys.com), and they sell it for $899 CAD!!! (thats $725 for you yanks) No other store sells the damn thing... I know to well that buying online often leads to high shipping, all sorts of duties, so i'm sure about that way... thats even if they ship to Canada (circutcity does not)...

OMG :? Help please!!!
hitmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2005, 2:23 AM   #44

I paid 760$can at Centre Hi-fi in Montreal 2 months ago with the 1 year canadian warantee :G
Kumix is offline   Reply With Quote