Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 27, 2005, 9:45 PM   #1

Hi ! I need to buy a carrying case to a fz15. Please, anybody can show me pics and tell me where buy it?
Thanks...
fmalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 27, 2005, 9:59 PM   #2

Just ordered an fz20 myself...from the pictures I've seen, I really like the Tamrac Velocity 6. I like the idea of a micro back-pack that slingsacross your bodyand can be swung around to the front with ease. My BIG question, is it big enough to house the fz20 + TCON 14B & 383 SUNPAK flash. Does anyone out here havethe #6 or #7?
guaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:08 PM   #3

Here is a pic of the Velocity 6
Attached Images

guaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:39 PM   #4

fmalve wrote:
Quote:
Hi ! I need to buy a carrying case to a fz15. Please, anybody can show me pics and tell me where buy it?
Thanks...
I bought a great bag from M-Rock, a small company out of Colorado. It fits my FZ15, to which are attached: Phayee adapter(first section), 62mm uv filter, 62mm Hama rubber collapsible hood, and a tethered lens cap. I bought the "Glacier Bay" model, which has a "U"-shaped lens cradle. The camera lies on its side, grip side-up, with the lens nicely supported by the cradle. Removing the camera is very easy and natural. My bag also has plenty of room for a cushy neoprene strap(I bought one from Lowe Pro--not in the pics), extra batteries, charger, extra memory cards, filters, manual, cables,..?. The interior's very digital-friendly, with soft tricot, and the pockets are completely non-abrasive. There's also a tethered all-weather jacket, located in the front zippered compartment.

Here's M-Rock's link: http://www.m-rock.com/index.html
Attached Images

sukispop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:42 PM   #5

Now here's a pic of my FZ15 in the bag....please note that I didn't need the extra lens cradle base piece(completely removeable and adjustable, as is the lens cradle and the divider), so I've temporarily placed it in my "free space" area until I get my external flash....
Attached Images

Old Jan 27, 2005, 10:44 PM   #6

...and, finally, here's a pic showing the unopened all-weather jacket, that's tethered to the front zippered compartment of my "Glacier Bay" bag....
Attached Images