Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 29, 2005, 12:08 PM   #1

What is the most versatile and well fitted L-bracket for the FZ little brothers? I'm specially concerned about vertical photos and the size of the camera, thanks!
ascaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 29, 2005, 1:34 PM   #2

One possibility...............What's in the flask?
http://www.adorama.com/SUDCFA.html?s...cket&item_no=1
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2005, 1:48 PM   #3

yeah that's a good one but I don't like the idea of having four batteries for the bracket and then even more batteries for the flash. I actually saw the Vivitar DCR (I think) slave flash. I just wanted to know who has experienced using this kind of flash units with "cold brackets" Thanks though!
ascaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2005, 2:11 PM   #4

ascaria wrote:
Quote:
yeah that's a good one but I don't like the idea of having four batteries for the bracket and then even more batteries for the flash. I actually saw the Vivitar DCR (I think) slave flash. I just wanted to know who has experienced using this kind of flash units with "cold brackets" Thanks though!
I use the Vivitar DF 200 with an L-bracket with the FZ-1. I strongly recommend this set-up. My L-bracket is a Quantary, cost $17(?), well constructed. I bought it because it's the only one my local Ritz carried. I don't go crazy "shopping around" for such low cost items. Don't stress the L-bracket too much. They're all pretty much the same. I wouldn't go too cheap though, 20 buck should buy you a good one. L-brackets are fairly generic, commodity items.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote