Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 30, 2005, 10:52 PM   #1

This Photo was taken back in November on a crystal clear day under a beautiful blue sky. I have been experimenting with this free trial Plug-in from Flaming Pear called Melancholytron 1.1. It has an infinite number of variations. This is one.

smac

Last edited by smac; Jan 30, 2014 at 12:45 AM.
smac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 30, 2005, 11:06 PM   #2

so... what does it do? this one looks like you changed the color of the sky reflection in the water from blue to gold...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2005, 11:36 PM   #3

LOL
:lol:

OK, this may not be the best photo to exhibit this plug-in but basically it allows you to control the color and about 20 other things to create a mood effect for a shot. Like sepia but with infinite variaty. I redid the same photo and only the bottom portion where the vignetting is applied is colorized. I don't know if I can explain it any better. It's best if you play with it and see for yourself.

http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

And yes I know that now the photo looks like is was the victim of bad developer or the film got exposed to light at the end of the roll. :lol:
Just check it out for yourself it you have any desire to "mood up" some of your shots.

smac

Last edited by smac; Jan 30, 2014 at 12:45 AM.
smac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:26 AM   #4

unfortunately, Smac, i don't have photoshop or paint shop pro... yet. one of these days, probably, but for now i'm stuck with Irfanview,Picasa and a noise reduction download called Imagecooler... i've bookmarked the URL, tho, so when i get paint shop pro i can download this...

squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2005, 1:39 AM   #5
Mag

Very nice shot and effects smac, I have melancholytron also. I havent played with it much yet, I really like the effects you got here especially on the first. Well done.

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote