Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:41 AM   #1

still foolin' with the 6T... the first was shot in aperture mode, f8, manual focus, with a diffused flash. the last two were shot without the flash, using a light mounted on the wall above the work table the subject was on...

the more i mess with this 6T lens, the more impressed i am with it! it's a natural for the FZ20!!
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 31, 2005, 1:17 AM   #2
Mag

Very cool squirl, i especially like the 1st one.

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2005, 2:09 AM   #3

Hey squirl...nice shots indeed. I liked #3 too. The nikon 6T...how do you like it and if i was in the market what price should i pay you think?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"seth
indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2005, 2:24 PM   #4

indiawala wrote:
[quote]Hey squirl...nice shots indeed.* I liked #3 too. The nikon 6T...how do you like it and if i was in the market what price should i pay you think?*

i got mine from B&H Photo for $46.95 plus shipping... well worth it! it's a great lens, and although i've only had it a short time, i can tell it's gonna be a blast when warmer weather brings out the flowers and bugs! right now, here in western WA, it's all gray an' drippy, and there's very little worthy of a close-up shot outside (which is why i've been experimenting with circuit boards and pennies!! LOL!), but come spring that will change, and i expect to have some nice macros to post...
Old Jan 31, 2005, 7:06 PM   #5

nice shots. I get the bordem thing...I actually cleaned closets today! I see three of the 6T on eBay. Any reason to not look at them there? joe
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2005, 7:14 PM   #6

Hey Squirl, thanks for the reply and advice. Unfortunately I am using the Raynox 52mm adaptor and therefore the lens for me are either the 3T or 4T. Any advice from any users as to which I should go for. Also...are these just as good as the 6T?

I found a couple of these on Ebay as well, like shotgun said earlier, even the 6T can be found for about $25...lol...just dont' know if i should trust them. But thanks everyone for any input

seth
indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2005, 8:01 PM   #7

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
nice shots. I get the bordem thing...I actually cleaned closets today! I see three of the 6T on eBay. Any reason to not look at them there? joe
not at all, if they're new. i'd be a little leery of a used one, just because you don't know how well the previous owner took care of it...
Old Jan 31, 2005, 8:07 PM   #8

indiawala wrote:
Quote:
Hey Squirl, thanks for the reply and advice. Unfortunately I am using the Raynox 52mm adaptor and therefore the lens for me are either the 3T or 4T. Any advice from any users as to which I should go for. Also...are these just as good as the 6T?

I found a couple of these on Ebay as well, like shotgun said earlier, even the 6T can be found for about $25...lol...just dont' know if i should trust them. But thanks everyone for any input

seth
as far as i can tell, the 3T and 4t are the same lenses as the 5T and 6T, just smaller diameter. which one to buy? up to you, just remember the 3T is 1.5 diopter and the 4T is 2.9, so you'll get more close-up effect from the 4T.