Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 6, 2005, 6:34 PM   #1

i'm really bored... nothin' ta do till the game starts, so i'm messin' with my FZ and got the 'bright' idea to try a candle flame. it was the only light in the room, and i used -2 EV to keep from overexposing it too much. still a little 'blooming' around the flame itself, but not bad...
Attached Images

squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 6, 2005, 7:26 PM   #2

Nice shot, Squirl. Reminds me of church, actually St. Patty's Cathedral, it is so dark in there! Trying to get into the game, but football isn't my thing. Maybe if the guys played naked....Sorry, just home alone waitin' for my guy to get outta work, then I will be forced to watch the game with about a million of his screamin' buddies. Maybe Paul McCartney will have a "wardrobe malfunction". Too bad it didn't happen w/Michael Douglas at the beginning. Ok, I am going to go now!
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 7:30 PM   #3

:lol: you ok over there Nancy!? Nice shot Squirl!

Nancy Gabby wrote:
Quote:
Nice shot, Squirl. Reminds me of church, actually St. Patty's Cathedral, it is so dark in there! Trying to get into the game, but football isn't my thing. Maybe if the guys played naked....Sorry, just home alone waitin' for my guy to get outta work, then I will be forced to watch the game with about a million of his screamin' buddies. Maybe Paul McCartney will have a "wardrobe malfunction". Too bad it didn't happen w/Michael Douglas at the beginning. Ok, I am going to go now!
1SFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 7:55 PM   #4

I'll be fine, just gotta remember to lay off of the red wine when I am home alone!
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 8:14 PM   #5

... very nicely done. Little bloomin' but my eyes do the same. Half-time. Sorry, Paul's a legend but every year past 45 rock stars slip ever deeper into pathetic-ness. 7-7. More stressful than fun for this Philly guy. Glad to see I'm not the only one drinkin' red wine instead of (urp) beer.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 8:26 PM   #6

Bored and playing with matches trying to set my tv on fire. Pretty piss poor showing that 1st half. Dont know why things would change for the better in the 2nd. Uggg!
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 8:30 PM   #7

fmoore wrote:
Quote:
Bored and playing with matches trying to set my tv on fire.* Pretty oops poor showing that 1st half.* Dont know why things would change for the better in the 2nd.* Uggg!
Cheer up, Fred. 7-7, could be much worse. Pats are playing just as badly. Tense game though. Sorry! Soooo OT. Nice candle shot! :roll:
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 8:30 PM   #8

fmoore wrote:
Quote:
Pretty oops poor showing that 1st half. Dont know why things would change for the better in the 2nd. Uggg!
yep... of course, from my perspective, it'd be more fun if the Seahawks had been playing... at least they'dmake it entertaining!
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 8:35 PM   #9

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
could be much worse.
Exactly what I'm afraid of.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2005, 9:08 PM   #10

Squirl033,

One word.....Mesmerizing :O
John G. is offline   Reply With Quote