Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 7, 2005, 2:45 PM   #11

Great clouds, Nancy. You are rigth, the clouds are better than the guy's legs :lol:

And for everybody else.... What happen?? is it anything personal against Tim???

I read his post, I don't agree with him, but he is only sharing his very personal opinion, and I respect that. I think he has the rigth for saying whatever he think, and not receive any agression in response.

Just my 2 cents, I don't want to start a new discussion about this topic.
msantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 4:52 PM   #12

I wish I had my shit together enough to make some sort of photo album and post it, sorry about that. I just was going thru my photos one by one, retouching them one by one, and posting when I was done. And I am going to have a website of my work but that is probably going to take a couple of months. Don't be so hard on the Swede (is it?). All of that scrolling down to the bottom and looking for the #2 can be time consuming and anxiety provoking. And you know it is not easy getting Paxil over to that side of the world! I am just playing with you, Tim, please take it in jest. I actually am also posting that way b/c even though they are my "vacation photos" some are people photos some are scenic, some are mood oriented, so I think some of them deserve separate posts. You are right though, I could condense. But don't worry all of the hunky guy photoswill be posted under myshotgun bride section that I already created!
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 4:53 PM   #13

from the DPR forum.... a nice forum, some members from here post there.
the images are all pretty good AND advice given is always good too, its always friendly too.
Some PRO photographers post there too.
from the posting FAQ a few quotes.

<>
Posting many pictures - Do not post many pictures in one message, instead post a link to a gallery. Posting several messages with just one image in each in a short period will be treated as SPAM - it will be deleted.
<>
<>
SPAM - Anyone posting the same (or similar) message more than twice in any of the forums. No single user may start more than three new threads in any fifteen minute period, this helps to limit SPAM and wasteful cross-posting.
<>

think Tim had a point ie put up a gallery point
to it. besides you can browse the gallery anytime without the forum.

I believe Steve the moderator is gracious in allowing attatchments it takes resources on his part.
url's to images on a website don't.

boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 4:56 PM   #14

Tim is Dutch or at least he lives in the Netherlands. Simple was to keep up on a certain poster is to click Started by at the top and it will list everyone but you by alphabetical order as far as nickname.

For me that makes it easy to see the frequent poster or find something they posted and have a hard time finding it.

Just thought that might help.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 5:00 PM   #15

Post away, love. You seldom do, so this is a treat. I'm having fun and am always happy to see a Nancy Gabby post, double that if it has a pic.

If you want a free on-line (...up to 24 full size. They actually have a minimum size requirement, oddly) try deviantart.com. Nice friendly community too.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 5:32 PM   #16

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
Post away, love. You seldom do, so this is a treat. I'm having fun and am always happy to see a Nancy Gabby post, double that if it has a pic.

If you want a free on-line (...up to 24 full size. They actually have a minimum size requirement, oddly) try deviantart.com. Nice friendly community too.
http://photobucket.com

30megs

you can create folders, move files around later rename folders, very flexible and free.

Viz uses it as well as I
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 5:40 PM   #17

I like photobucket too.
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 9:26 PM   #18

TimvdVelde wrote:
Quote:
Nancy I truly love your photos there are nicely saturated and high quality. But you really are posting to many photothread (IMHO). Half of the forum page 1 is filled with your threads.. and i'm not going to view them 1 by 1. I just speak for myself ofcourse...
i would love to see all your photo's nancy..just nevermind tim.....hey tim we don't need a netnanny ...
there are moderators for this board...:blah::blah::blah:
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 11:28 PM   #19

guaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 11:29 PM   #20

TimvdVelde wrote:
Quote:
Nancy I truly love your photos there are nicely saturated and high quality. But you really are posting to many photothread (IMHO). Half of the forum page 1 is filled with your threads.. and i'm not going to view them 1 by 1.I just speak for myself ofcourse...
Tim, I truly love your quotes, but put a sock in it:!::!::!::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol ::lol::lol::lol::lol:
guaz is offline   Reply With Quote