Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 7, 2005, 1:14 AM   #1

does it bother anyone that I cut off the boogey boarders lower legs b/c I took another pic where I included them but it takes away from those oh so low clouds in the mountains:
Attached Images

Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 7, 2005, 1:34 AM   #2

I think the picture looks better without him all together. What do you think?
Attached Images

guaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 2:04 AM   #3

Totally, so...how do you do that???
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 2:26 AM   #4

See my previous post to you for the answer. Clone feature. "Picture It! Digital Image Pro" All I did is pick a starting spot where the waterline on the sand is and cloned it over the guy. took me all of 10 seconds. With a little practice it's a no brainer. Great program to use.
guaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 4:08 AM   #5

Nancy I truly love your photos there are nicely saturated and high quality. But you really are posting to many photothread (IMHO). Half of the forum page 1 is filled with your threads.. and i'm not going to view them 1 by 1.I just speak for myself ofcourse...
TimvdVelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 10:33 AM   #6

Tim,

Just a suggestion...

Celebrate the posts by Nancy...and not attempt to limit her willingness to share her "Hawaii moments".

Remember...you are not required to click on any thread anywhere anytime on the 'net , right?

As someone who was only briefly in Hawaii (on stopover), her photos give this forum member a wonderful vicarious sense of the photographic "possibilities" and "variety" of Hawaii as another member, selvin, has done.

Her photos stoke my quiet dream to sometime make it to the Napali Coast and try bodysurfing at trail's end!

And to Nancy...keep 'em coming...all that you want! :-)

digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 10:57 AM   #7

Imua Nancy with your posts of my native homeland. Love it any way you post them.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 12:18 PM   #8

digcamfan schreef:
Quote:
Tim,

Just a suggestion...

Celebrate the posts by Nancy...and not attempt to limit her willingness to share her "Hawaii moments".

Remember...you are not required to click on any thread anywhere anytime on the 'net , right?

As someone who was only briefly in Hawaii (on stopover), her photos give this forum member a wonderful vicarious sense of the photographic "possibilities" and "variety" of Hawaii as another member, selvin, has done.

Her photos stoke my quiet dream to sometime make it to the Napali Coast and try bodysurfing at trail's end!

And to Nancy...keep 'em coming...all that you want! :-)

I'm not trying to limit her. But I don't want to have to go to page 2 of the forum.. for a post I replied to 10 minutes ago you see..

I make 2000 photos a month, and If I wanted to show all of them to you... i'd put them in a free online gallery, and post the link.

But hey.. as I said before.
Quote:
I just speak for myself ofcourse...
An opinion is hard to discuss right...
TimvdVelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 12:59 PM   #9

Not really Tim,

An opinion was offered in return to yours is all. This is a free forum so the rules of posting is rather open to what people choose to do here.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2005, 2:32 PM   #10

Tim said, "But I don't want to have to go to page 2 of the forum.. for a post I replied to 10 minutes ago you see.."

Tim, it ain't that hard. if you don't want to be bothered keeping up with a fast-moving forum, take up knitting or something. stifling someone's desire to share their creativity with others just because you find it inconvenient to make one more mouse click is just plain selfish.

squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote