Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 8, 2005, 10:54 PM   #11

So many things come so naturally to me, this isn't one of them. I'm taking a series changing exposure. I just looked at the detail on each. thanks for your patience.
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2005, 1:33 AM   #12

Bride....giving the variables and the fact that you was behind glass..the shot is not that bad..Word....When in doubt and u feel there no light at the end of the tunnel do what i do.....make it look like this - print it - stick it on the wall......

made some adjustments inpaint shop pro 9

used plugin - virtual photographer

kinda looks like the 1940's what do you think???

Attached Images

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2005, 2:44 AM   #13

Love your take on it Willow (as usual!). And Shotgun, what I did on my trip, b/c with the sunsets and the inconsistent lighting (some things in shadow and others in bright light within the same shot, etc.) I used the auto bracketing feature. Perfect for us gals, if your like me you have trouble making decisions (we are in a men's forum here, let's make them feel good!), I usually choose the one that takes pictures with a 3/4 stop difference (the one right before +-1). And I keep a lot of memory on me. Hey has anyone seen that Epson thing. It is like 500 clams but it has a big screen and stores 40gigs. Sort of like the new iPod, but the iPod doesn't have slots to put in memory cards. Also I haven't done anything further with the pics, when I do, I got some nice guys for you, esp. if you liked my last ones.
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2005, 8:06 AM   #14

willow1 wrote:
Quote:
kinda looks like the 1940's what do you think???

that's just what i did that nite! It lent character that I couldn't capture. I didn't post it though. I cropped a late model car in the foreground.
Old Feb 9, 2005, 8:13 AM   #15

Nancy Gabby wrote:
Quote:
I used the auto bracketing feature. Perfect for us gals, if your like me you have trouble making decisions (we are in a men's forum here, let's make them feel good!), I usually choose the one that takes pictures with a 3/4 stop difference (the one right before +-1). I got some nice guys for you, esp. if you liked my last ones.

Back to reading the manual, between mancuring and pedicuring that is. I was playing with the auto bracket last nite. I think I get it...

I liked the last posts Nancy. Did you visit my comments?