Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 9, 2005, 10:10 AM   #1

Well its not my avator but have grown accustomed to his face-J.Depp of course. Then you go and replace him with another man-your chimp:blah:.

If you don't want Mr.Depp anymore I'll take him. Its funny I don't agree with most things he has to say but I just think he is so [email protected]#$ good lookin:love:

Happy :|,

norma
chopper123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 9, 2005, 10:12 AM   #2

..... what is this all about ....

digital cameras -> panasonic forum

There is a PM - function for things*like these.

*-censured
TimvdVelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 9:34 AM   #3

Tim,

All I can say is you are lucky that I could not reply to you at 6:30 this morning-having to get 2 arguing children and a husband out of bed. My wireless provider went down for a bit and it allowed me to compose my thoughts-a bit!!

WhyT H did you even open it?Did you not read the title "Nothin to do with the FZ" does it need to be any clearer?!? As has been written to you before-if you don't like the title don't enter!!! I am not sure why I am ever replying to this-except you just didnot make my day.

And if you want to know why I did not pm nooner I thought my post would be funny and maybe come off as a bit sexist as well, for there seems to be alot of sexism dirrected at as girly folks. I worked with alot of men,in my previous life as an accountant, and believe me nothing surprises me. So I don't take offense at good natured kidding-I was just returning the favor with "my" Johnny Depp comment-don't care if he has a brain in his head-would love to take a pic of him in his bathin suit!! See panasonic related-happy yet:blah:. And in case you haven't noticed I am not the only one that has posted non camera "stuff".

One more thing Tim you are such a talented photographer and probably do have much to offer to us newbies and others so DO that!! No need to be a dumb ... about it. Get your big boy underwear out of the bunch it is in and ENJOY yourself.

Happy :|to all,

norma
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:47 AM   #4

Thanks Norma! Like any forum a little humor and good spirited comments can certainly enlighten tech talk and allow all of us to get to know each other as we learn from each other. Tim might want to reconsider his thoughts here. Some of his posts in the last few weeks were hardly kept to the topic of Panasonic, and many purely biting rants on other participants.

In the course of all of our days we take a minute to check in and see what's new. Personally, I limit the things I take seriously in life - my family, my work and how I can make a contribution in this world. It's refreshing to be viewed in way other than my appearance or the car I mightdrive. All with a grain of salt. If you find some posts frivolous, you can always point and click you way on to the next topic. Or forum for that matter.

Peace.
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 2:40 PM   #5

Shotgun-Thanks,:!::!::!:

norma

Its a little ironic that an avator could cause such "stuff", since most are quite amusing and are probablymeant to be:blah:.

norma
Old Feb 10, 2005, 2:49 PM   #6

chopper123 wrote:
Quote:
Well its not my avator but have grown accustomed to his face-J.Depp of course. Then you go and replace him with another man-your chimp:blah:.

If you don't want Mr.Depp anymore I'll take him. Its funny I don't agree with most things he has to say but I just think he is so [email protected]#$ good lookin:love:

norma
I prefer the chimp...:G

Jeff
jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 3:03 PM   #7

I didn't understand the whole first post.. so maybe it's my lack of english (humor).
TimvdVelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 7:30 PM   #8

TimvdVelde wrote:
Quote:
I didn't understand the whole first post.. so maybe it's my lack of english (humor).

Als u geen bevel van de taal hebt, kies zorgvuldig uw woorden....

shotgun
Old Feb 10, 2005, 7:32 PM   #9

shotgunbride wrote:
Als u geen bevel van de taal hebt, kies zorgvuldig uw woorden....

shotgun
[/quote]

Utway uthey ellhay idday ouyay ustja asay?
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2005, 7:47 PM   #10

if you don't have command of the language, choose you words carefully.

refers to his early post.