Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 13, 2005, 12:57 PM   #11

ride...look thru this under FZ10(same as FZ20 for this) and lens.

http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/

Raghu... you might consider what you post so you can get the feedback you're looking for:idea:
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2005, 1:05 PM   #12

TimvdVelde wrote:
Quote:
These picture are of no use / worth without the original picture without zoom. Why did you post them? What is the purpose ?
What a drag. I thought Timv went to Nikonland and here he is back with his non-contribution to the forum. Let's hope it's a short stay:!:

TimV's goodbye note(too bad he wasn't serious)

"Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I've sold my panasonic fz10. So you won't be hearing anything from me here now" Please stand by that statement:!:
RedHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2005, 1:14 PM   #13

I think what Raghu was trying to show was how well you can see the church from 3km away, even if the picture is not as focussed as we would like. I think what he should have done instead was take a photo at wide angle, then 12x zoom and possibly then with digital zoom also.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I have noticed that quite a few people have displayed their photos here, mentioning that they were shot at12x zoom. Without the wide angle or lower zoom photo to compare to, I think many people will not be able to appreciate the true scope of the zoom on the FZ cameras.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"it might be worth opening a thread just for people to show the full zoom capability of the FZs.
wighter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2005, 8:29 PM   #14

RedHouse wrote:
Quote:
TimvdVelde wrote:
Quote:
These picture are of no use / worth without the original picture without zoom. Why did you post them? What is the purpose ?
What a drag. I thought Timv went to Nikonland and here he is back with his non-contribution to the forum. Let's hope it's a short stay:!:

TimV's goodbye note(too bad he wasn't serious)

"Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I've sold my panasonic fz10. So you won't be hearing anything from me here now" Please stand by that statement:!:

TimVs post was from February 11th. Hebought hisNikon DSLR after that date.
beernutz is offline   Reply With Quote