Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 14, 2005, 5:01 AM   #11

LoveLife wrote:
Quote:
dyu_d wrote:
Quote:
Hi

Would really appreciate if someone could tell me what they think bout the pics... Please let me know even if u think they are ultimate crap

Besties

Dyu

There is a lot of crap as you called them but there are some absolute gems. I think you know which are which. There is a picture of a girl with her head thrown back, if only the focus was better. I would pare down the gallery to about six or seven, maybe ten, pictures.

hey lovelife

thanks a lot for the honest critique... Though i would appreciate if you point out the crap and tell me what could be improved on them...

Besties

Dyu
dyu_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2005, 10:03 AM   #12

dyu_d wrote:
Quote:
LoveLife wrote:
Quote:
dyu_d wrote:
Quote:
Hi

Would really appreciate if someone could tell me what they think bout the pics... Please let me know even if u think they are ultimate crap

Besties

Dyu

There is a lot of crap as you called them but there are some absolute gems. I think you know which are which. There is a picture of a girl with her head thrown back, if only the focus was better. I would pare down the gallery to about six or seven, maybe ten, pictures.

hey lovelife

thanks a lot for the honest critique... Though i would appreciate if you point out the crap and tell me what could be improved on them...

Besties

Dyu
Here is a list of what I feel are gems 4,8,11,15,18,19 and 24. All seem to suffer from focus issues but that might have been intentional on your part.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2005, 6:41 AM   #13

Thanks again Lovelife...

When u mean suffer from focus issues.. do u mean the pics tht u mentioned are good have arent sharp enough... pardon the silly question... but if could elaborate a little more on what u mean (actually i learnt there is no such thing as a silly question)

thanks again

Besties

dyu
Old Mar 15, 2005, 12:08 PM   #14

dyu_d wrote:
Quote:
Thanks again Lovelife...

When u mean suffer from focus issues.. do u mean the pics tht u mentioned are good have arent sharp enough... pardon the silly question... but if could elaborate a little more on what u mean (actually i learnt there is no such thing as a silly question)

thanks again

Besties

dyu
You are correct there is no such thing as a silly question. The silly question is the one that is not asked. The pictures have a look of their own but I would prefer if they were a bid sharper. I have done this type of photography and I appreciate it how hard it is to grab these shots. You have a good eye, which god distributes, and that is 90% of the battle. Maybe the next model of the FZ will help both of us. I agree with you aperture priority and ISO but I would have gone up one f-stop.

http://lovelife.smugmug.com/gallery/219308

LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2005, 4:00 AM   #15

hey Lovelife

Thanks for the inputs again.. went thru your gallery... Loved the pics.. I liked the black backgrounds that u managed to capture in most of them... the angles in which you shoot has a lot of impact in this kinda photography..

Look forward to sharing more pics.

Besties

Dyu