Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 14, 2005, 8:40 PM   #1

The moment was really special for me. This little girl had never been to NYC and she was completely taken by the windows at Bergdorf Goodman. I'd really like to clean this photo up, keeping her reflection and gaze into the window. I don't even know where to begin. Is it beyond help?

Thanks and Happy Valentine's Day! Joe
Attached Images

shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 14, 2005, 10:58 PM   #2

The idea of window reflections as part of the scene is not a new abstraction idea, yes I can see the girls gaze and get the idea, but there is too much in the whole picture image and the girls image is not sharp its kinda double imaged.
This window idea is not easy to do btw.

In this Pic the shop owner in Petaluma is cleaning the windows and you can see the street scene across the road, you can also see the face of the shop owner.
Attached Images

boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 11:02 PM   #3

Here is a Cafe Window in Petaluma with budweiser neon sign plus reflections of the old flour mill across the road and a car driving down Petaluma blvrd. the lovely CA redwood tree reflection on the lhs.
Attached Images

boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2005, 8:34 PM   #4

This was one of my first shots and it wasn't intentional. Probably should have taken the 35mm with me on that visit. I thought I had a polarizing filter on and was taking a shot of the fabulous mannequin in the chocolate fantasy display. When I looked at it later I realized I had the kid too.

Ya, I thought it might be too far gone.

Like you pics, as usual. Thanks

shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote