Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 16, 2005, 7:10 AM   #1

Just got my FZ20 yesterday 'very happy (also throught Pixmania) afer being very dissapointed with a Canon S1 Is (which I call Mr blurry) which went straight on to ebay. The FZ20 however is every bit as good as all the reviews say, that lense captures sooo much detail. I felt very at home with the camera after reading plenty of posts on this forum prior to purchase. I have not had a chance to try out all the different modes yet as the P mode worked so darn well. Took some shots indoors last night with a 60 watt bulb for illumination to check the noise issue i hear so much about. It was nothing like as bad as i feared, I ran the image through Noise Ninja, problem solved. Looking forward to getting out and taking some outdoor shots but need a bag. Any sugestions? Just big enough to hold the camera, hood, and a spare battery.
monkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 16, 2005, 4:42 PM   #2

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...253492#p253492
Lost_Pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 5:03 PM   #3

What besides fZ20 do you want to carry in the bag?
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 4:08 AM   #4

Thanks for the link, some good bags there which i will look for today. Just got to be easy to access the camera when needed and to put it away wheni am done shooting. Only need to store what comes with the camera in the box, charger, cables, adapter and hood. Also a pocket for a few filters and a spare battery would be nice.

Also please excuse my ignorance but am i right in thinking that you can get something that protects the lense, like some kind of filter? If so how does that fit on the camera? does it attach to the supplied adapter?And i hear some people put something on the rear LCD to protect that too, is this necesary and if so what should i use?.
monkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 3:22 PM   #5

Here is a bag from Phayee on ebay. For some reason there isn't up at this time but if you are going to order, you might as well add this in. The postage is $20 but if you are ordering an adaptor plus, plus, plus it's a good deal.

The bag/bags are a copy of the LowePro Stealth Reporter and come in different colors and sizes. I looked at the manufacturer's website and the cost for the 100 is $18. Phayee charges $22 but I don't know how to order from safrotto.com/

mlhm5 is offline   Reply With Quote