Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 20, 2005, 11:29 PM   #21

you provide nothing but gas.. this thread was to share an experience of trying something that is obviously a known but one like myself will try and share whether it be good or not that good. So far you contribute nothing to this thread and are just itching to post for arguments sake.

Consider this reported to a moderator and requested to be locked. You certainly can't stay on topic and that was the reason nooner gave you that reply in the first place.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2005, 11:33 PM   #22

Well, thern you have both made an incorrect assumption. I sincerely wanted to love everything about that camera. And I assure you that I was not attempting to troll, have never had another account here, and am not just blowing hot air about what was admitteldy not on-topic. Everyone makes mistakes, but don't paint me with the wrong brush.
greenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2005, 11:35 PM   #23

Request sent.

I will not post on this thread again.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 12:05 AM   #24

Did I say ANYTHING about Nooner's evidently helpful posting history or general helpful nature? I think not, because I haven't been around long enough to know that yet. So my only replies to Nooner seem to be on the "why be so rude simply because we don't agree about EVERYTHING the camera is or isn't". Evidently you guys love your FZs very much to think that I just was trolling and attacking it. I like a lot about the FZ - as I've said several times before now. A LOT. So why am I the enemy?

Being loyal to friends you share things with is an admirable trait, but that doesn't mean you have to be hostile to others. My post count here may mean something to you like "don't speak with until you have 100 (or whatever), but w0w - everybody has to start somewhere. So I went off-topic and for that I have apologized. I didn't realize that was such a paranoid hostility arouser because other areas of the forums here at Steve's during my half year or so of lurking certainly never seemed to go that way. Maybe I've just been reading the good areas up to now.

And just to get back on cameras, it's not like the troubling points I found haven't been mentioned by others, including reviewers on various respected sites. I just thought they wouldn't bother me compared to the benefits which Panasonic implemented very well indeed.

But all acrimony sown here aside: there is probably no further reason for me to post here until I buy a later Panasonic digicam. And I certainly will try to be a little more on topic next time. Enjoy your cameras and shooting, sincerely and honestly.
greenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 12:16 AM   #25

I deleted my post after about one minute because you're not worth the keystrokes. You must be watching this thread like a hawk.

Dude, relax. Shut down windows, read a book, call a friend... Okay, we get it. You're repeating yourself.

Now scram.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 12:37 AM   #26

Who needs to watch the crappy drama on TV when we have it all happeing here. This guy cracks me up! :lol::lol:

Treemonkey
Treemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 2:14 AM   #27

I dont know what everybodys problem in this thread is. Greenboy has some very valid points about these cameras. Everybody here should admit that these cameras are not indoor shooters.They just arent. And yes, I have had my FZ15 for 5 months. Indoors you cannot get white balance really correct using any method. You can not get proper skin tones no matter what you do. That doesnt mean that the skin tones you are getting are not acceptable though. It depends on your taste. Are we so in love with these cameras that we cant accept that it DOES have short comings? No camera is perfect in the digital world yet. Yes , these cameras are alot of fun, they seem to be dependable, but only serious for outdoor photos or macros. Look all you want in the panasonic forum and all you see is outdoor shots. How often do we see really good indoor shots of people especially in poor lit rooms. These are not DSLR's and cant be compared fairly. These are not point and shoot either. Nothing wrong with that at all. I love the challenge of trying to properly manipulate the camera into giving me the photo I desire. I do have other digi cams that smoke the FZ indoors though. That doesnt mean I hate the FZ. I love it for what it is. Why is this forum gotten so redicoulsly biased . Seems like everybody is going crazy when someone like Greenboy has somthing at all negative to say about the FZ. Its just a camera. Whats the big deal. Why are people being so rude. I have been shooting digital for a long time and within a week I already realized some of the points Greenboy made. Whats the big deal. The camera isnt perfect. So what ! I still enjoy the camera but if I had to count on it as my only camera I wouldnt have kept it either ! Everybody lighten up. There are some very valid points to be made in the fourm. We dont all have to agree, but at the same time we dont have to try to run everybody off that doesnt agree with us. I want to hear everyones expieriences with these cameras. Not just the good ones!
Dmoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 5:16 AM   #28

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
My money's on Pancho! He's got a hairy chest. Thekman.
Quote:
Select a Midget!

Lord Littlebrook

thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 9:14 AM   #29

I like Little Beaver.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2005, 9:50 AM   #30

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
I like Little Beaver.

he's hails from the Isle of Malt-liqua.