Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 27, 2005, 6:12 PM   #31

Jake D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2005, 9:39 AM   #32

You might want to check out www.etronics.com

They only have the FZ-15 in stock right now (which is actually the camera I decided to buy since I don't use an external flash)... They ship to Canada and use borderfree which will allow you to get an exact cost of the camera in CAD $ (including duties, taxes and S&H charges).

May not be as cheap as getting it into the country by taping it to your body but it'll be a lot less painfull! :lol:
phlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2005, 10:49 AM   #33

So.....Canada is a B I G place. W H E R E in Canada are you lad? If you don't know, you are in serious trouble, but dial info, or if no phone in your part of Canada, just go to hill and holler....someone will tell you where to go, and how to get there. But seriously, Theckman's about as close to telling you the best price, as anyone. Here in Calgary it's right around 800 Canadian pesos. (809.99 at the camera store and I think real close to that at London drugs. Saw one last night matter of fact and they do have the black one.) If yuh wants one real bad, they'll give yuh credit if'n yuh gots no cash.

Best regards, KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2005, 12:23 PM   #34

Sorry... I'm in Peterborough, Ontario (not by choice), about an hour east of the T-dot...

I'm sure this would be easier if I were in Van-city... There are no London Drugs east of manitoba...

What kinda credit are you talkin' about? At London Drugs? Isuppose it wouldn't matter if I save a little money if I just put it on my girlfriends credit card... tee hee... :G
hitmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2005, 12:29 PM   #35

Can anyone here vouch for the FZ15? Is the only difference 4meg vs 5meg?
hitmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2005, 1:57 PM   #36

I was just hand-delivered my new FZ20K! I love it when a plan actually works-out. I've had a really rough couple of weeks (lay-offs at work, etc.), so to have this camera finally in my hands.....ah! I still can't believe the entire transaction, which took just under 10 business days went-off without a hitch. My end cost: $690CDN.

Now, it's time to play!

As for the FZ15....that was the camera I was just about to get before I opted for the 20. But, I decided to spend the extra money to get the extra 1MP, hotshoe, sound, etc. The FZ15 is an equally nice camera if you can live without the 20s extras.

M.
onespeed is offline   Reply With Quote