Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 26, 2005, 11:26 PM   #21

ok i'm getting the fever now ..i have to get by skiff ready for tuesday...set up my electronics and radio an sharpen my gaff and charge up the fz ..might see some grey whales or dolphins ..i'll try and post some pics i've been experamenting with the histograph ..pics come out better if u use the histograph in the manual mode...
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2005, 11:31 PM   #22

I still don't get the histograph. Perception? Like the apple shot I did?(cool! the drunk Bush sisters on SNL!!!!! rerun but cool!) the histograph was all over but the pic looked right to me.
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2005, 11:55 PM   #23

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
I still don't get the histograph. Perception? Like the apple shot I did? (cool! the drunk Bush sisters on SNL!!!!! rerun but cool!) the histograph was all over but the pic looked right to me.
i posted about the histograghp ...huumm those margaritas are kicking..there's a sweet spot that your soppuse to adjust the f stop and shutterspeed to ..to get the graph to flaten or to center the high points in the middle of the table..it works very well in sunny conditions conditions over cast.."when the values are concentrated to the left the picture is over exposed..
when the value is concentrated to the right the pic is underexposed
when the value is ditributed evenly the the exposer is adequate and the brightness is well balanceed"
Old Feb 27, 2005, 12:03 AM   #24

But that's my point. I see it outdoors, finding the balance. But where is when I want the shadow or depth????

Margarhitas huh? She sneaks up on you, women are like that. I kinda like my tequila right out of the bottle. hold the fruit.
Old Feb 27, 2005, 12:58 AM   #25

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
But that's my point. I see it outdoors, finding the balance. But where is when I want the shadow or depth????

Margarhitas huh? She sneaks up on you, women are like that. I kinda like my tequila right out of the bottle. hold the fruit.
good question because i don't think it works under all conditions..i believe that's where experience comes in..i bet you could drink me right under the table....i prefer crown royal...straight no chaser...
Old Feb 27, 2005, 2:37 AM   #26

Hello dahling...
Attached Images

trooplewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2005, 3:11 AM   #27

Now that's funny! Toes, ripe for adventure.

I'm looking a little pastie on your monitor. Note to self, send those toes to Fla soon.