Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:06 PM   #1

i took this shot at the redondo boat launch..never seen
this one before
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:49 PM   #2

jazz that's an amazing bird but an even better capture. Any fish?
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2005, 8:11 PM   #3
RDV

Nice shot!!!!!
RDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2005, 8:22 PM   #4

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
jazz that's an amazing bird but an even better capture. Any fish?
we went shallow water rockfishing about 40 fathoms deep we got out there kind of late so we didn't have much time ..but we caught limits of chiles and salmon groupers average size ..you can't take ling cod till april.. so that's when things will heat up ..the ocean was flat clam when we arrive but after noon the current started ripping so we were doing some really fast drifts almost trolling speed .around 2 pm the swells turned into wind waves so we gave up.the fz took some very nice pics considering the rocking of the boat and the swells the ims worked very well..the one i took of the heron was near the boat launch crane where all the boats are docked ...my fishing buddy manuvered the skiff into position while i took the shots ..getting the the skiff into position so the sun would be over my shoulder.. i really enjoyed the water so much ..the ocean is so huge ..the depth of the water leaves plenty for the mind to ponder ...what lies below ..didn't see any whales dolphins or sharks it's allways a thrill to see them.

took this on the rough side of the south breakwall ..couldn't get to close to the rocks because of the swell..but the ims work very well on this one considering how the boat was rockin side to side and up and down from the 5 foot swells
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote