Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 3, 2005, 9:54 AM   #1

"my job is to place a white feather on the road, exactly every 4 feet, pointing north. I've been doing it for 7 hours now. They forgot to come get me for lunch. I flag down a car and ask for a ride. Captain Kangaroo is driving an orange Ford Fiesta. He takes me to lunch and we sing on the way. At lunch I can only have Dr. Pepper because everything else is sold out for the day. There's a bigsmear on the chalk board where the lunch specials were."

Let me go back to sleep now.

Attached Images

shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:21 AM   #2

The waitress comes to takeour order. She is a6-1/2foot tall blonde, otherwise attractive but for an enormous goiter - the size of a grapefruit, buldging from her neck. She is wearing a black skirt,no shoes, and a strange chapeau that looked like a camera'slens hood. "One large Dr. Pepper," I say to her. Iglancedown at her toes.Captain Kangaroo,having no choice in the matter, orders the same.
Goldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:31 AM   #3

Ok, who's next to carrying on the story.........
Old Mar 3, 2005, 7:20 PM   #4

Jake D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2005, 7:38 PM   #5

... outside, frantically yelling "Fiesta", the now naked Captain Kangaroo is taken aback by a man, whose toes had apparently been run over by a steam roller, sitting on the sidewalk sobbing "my feathered boa, my poor feathered boa. Woe is me..."
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2005, 7:50 AM   #6

"And in the background is a sky writer. I looked up and hesitated. "Je Mange le pate en croute pour le petit dejeunen". Each word sogracefully spelled and then disappearing into asoft haze of the mountains. At my me feet was a puddle and my reflection. But this isn't me. Or is it? ..."What a wonderful idea", said The Captain. Yes, I agreed. Make mine blueberry."
Old Mar 4, 2005, 2:43 PM   #7

I got lost here.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2005, 11:47 PM   #8

Hey Circe....you an me both COMPLETLY lost, me thinks these 2 or 3 must be gettin a 'little help from their friends' or some 'Purple Haze' or sumfin....oh well who cares they're havin fun.....keep the story goin

Hazzarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2005, 11:56 PM   #9

Hazzarbone wrote:
Quote:
Hey Circe....you an me both COMPLETLY lost, me thinks these 2 or 3 must be gettin a 'little help from their friends' or some 'Purple Haze' or sumfin....oh well who cares they're havin fun.....keep the story goin

It is like a dream.it can go on and on and never have to make any sense.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote