Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 4, 2005, 11:38 PM   #1

Well, hello everyone. I am one of the who have been lurking in the shadows, reading all I can about the the trials and tribulations of FZ photographers. I have owned an FZ10 ever since it first hit the states last year. I first saw it reviewed on the GIZBIZWIZ web site. If you have never been there I recommend it. It is dedicated to gizmos and gadgets of all kinds electronic. I digress. I am more than satisfied with the performance of the FZ!0 having come from the film side of things. Not enough good things can be said about this camera or thisforum.Panasonic owners are the most outspoken and willing to share group of people I have ever run across. There are some strong personalities out there! I have been taking pictures for a while and would appreciate comments and (auugghh) criticisms of anything I post. Everything is straight jpeg out of the camera resized only for the upload unless otherwise noted. Thanks.
Attached Images

AYETEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 5, 2005, 5:26 AM   #2

couldn't have asked for a better pose if you'd planned it! nice shot, but it looks like it could use a touch of sharpening...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:43 PM   #3

Now that's a beauty! Very, very nice! I snagged this giant swallowtail recently while in japan, just before it destroyed Osaka.

NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2005, 8:41 PM   #4

Poetry in motion
Gazza-NZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2005, 6:39 AM   #5

There is a post here about trying to catch bees in flight. I have always found butterflies to be equally challenging - they flit from here to there. I'm lucky to keep them in the viewfinder or screen let alone focus. You've done well.
js63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2005, 6:41 AM   #6

And as for Nick's - we're lucky he's still alive.
Old Mar 7, 2005, 6:41 AM   #7