Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 5, 2005, 9:56 PM   #21

i ate some clam before...once you get past the smell you got it licked
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2005, 9:57 PM   #22

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
jazzmaster221 wrote:
Quote:
shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
Jazz, poor Nick's just a little stiff. I think he might just be a ....republican?
do you mean he's led a shelter life...rotflol
¬*

But that's why we're here Jazz. We'll enlighten him, the finer things in life. Our beautiful oceans, fishing and¬*the art of eating clams.¬*
Oh! Cannibus! High school stuff. I've graduated to drinking shot of straight wormwood.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:00 PM   #23

earth to nick ..come in nick do you read me...may day may day ..nick you got a copy ..
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:04 PM   #24

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
jazzmaster221 wrote:
Quote:
shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
Jazz, poor Nick's just a little stiff. I think he might just be a ....republican?
do you mean he's led a shelter life...rotflol

But that's why we're here Jazz. We'll enlighten him, the finer things in life. Our beautiful oceans, fishing andthe art of eating clams.
Oh! Cannibus! High school stuff. I've graduated to drinking shot of straight wormwood.

Woodworm: wood-boring beetle aka conservative.
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2005, 9:37 AM   #25

Wormwood
Artemisia Absinthium is the chief flavouring ingredient in Absinthe, native to Europe and Asia.; other aromatic ingredients include aniseed, licorice, hyssop, fennel, angelica root, star aniseed... Wormwood is a long-lived plant, with greyish-green leaves and the flowers have a greenish-yellow tint, and like leaves give off a strong aromatic odor and are bitter to the taste. Thujone is a toxic chemical present in wormwood and has a similar molecular geometry with THC, the active chemical in cannabis.

Absinthe
is flavoured distilled liquor, emerald green in colour, turning to cloudy, opalescent white when mixed with water. It inspired many prominent artists, writers and poets. Just to name a few - Vincent Van Gogh, Oscar Wilde, Manet, Ernest Hemingway - in fact his masterpiece " For Whom The Bell Tolls " was written under the influence of "The Green Fairy". Absinthe was first produced commercially in 1797 by Henry-Louis Pernod, who purchased the formula from a French exile living in Switzerland.

Absinthe - the drink, was outlawed by the fun police in the US and most of the rest of the world since the early 20th century. It was thought that this drink lead to Van Gough's insanity. No matter, I prefer my wormwood straight. And it is THE most foul tasting substance you could imagine. Penrod, the french liquor, tastes like Absinthe but it doesn't contain wormwood.

Cheers! I'll take a shot of wormwood extract. You have another shot of Lucifer, my black cat:

Attached Images

Old Mar 6, 2005, 10:34 AM   #26

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
Woodworm: wood-boring beetle¬*¬* aka conservative.
Boring?!?!
Never been accused of that before... She no know me vewy well, do she.

Conservative?!?
Political affiliations are meaningless at this point.
Eat, drink, TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES [which are your memories, which is why I am...] and be merry...
Also, might be a good idea to stock up on canned goods.

I would keep my eyes open a lot next year, 2006. This will be the 6th year in power of Magog, the most powerful ruler the earth has ever know (...controls the house, senate, soon the courts, and most improtantly the most powerful, technologically advanced army in the history of mankind). I would be especially concerned around June 6th. The 6th day of the 6th month of his 6th year in office.

Magog - as predicted by the seer Nostradamus, declared his candidacy on June 12, 1999; 6/(6+6)/1999. A right-side up 666 next to an upside down 666, separated by a 1.

Lucifer - my cat, and I will be around to pick up the pieces. We're just waiting.

-> Remember this equasion...

i / i = 1

It might be your salvation. That will be explained further in the "Metaphysics in a Coffee Shop" thread. Be ready in a few weeks give or take. All (life, the universe, and everything) will be revealed in this thread. Keep an eye out for it.

Here, have another shot of Lucifer, I'll have another of wormwood. And, do go out of your way to have a nice day... today and everyday, no matter what.

Attached Images

Old Mar 6, 2005, 11:33 AM   #27

nick just tell kitty to stop staring at me.....i can't take it anymore .........
Old Mar 7, 2005, 5:41 AM   #28

OMG! Where is the cat? This is the ghost.:?
wise is offline   Reply With Quote