Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 7, 2005, 4:18 AM   #11

Thanx. My computer is a Mac but at the moment it is gettting its HD replaced so I am using a friend's IBM with XP. When I right-click and then click properties I get some info but much more basic than I would expect. No worries. I get my Mac back soon and will feel much more comfortable to find my way around it. I have PSE and I suspect iPhoto will do the job too. Thanks again for the info.
js63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2005, 7:27 AM   #12

js63 wrote:
Quote:
Thanx. My computer is a Mac but at the moment it is gettting its HD replaced so I am using a friend's IBM with XP. When I right-click and then click properties I get some info but much more basic than I would expect. No worries. I get my Mac back soon and will feel much more comfortable to find my way around it. I have PSE and I suspect iPhoto will do the job too. Thanks again for the info.
For IBM, you can download Opanda's EXIF viewer at http://www.opanda.com. After you install it, you can simply right-click on any image you see and, if there is EXIF data in there, it will show it. Very handy.

Jayna, you mentioned that you took 6 shots. Try taking your shots in burst mode. Those six shots would have yielded 24 or 30 shots and this increases your chances of getting a nice, sharp one.

Merrill

mtritt is offline   Reply With Quote