Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 12, 2005, 12:09 PM   #11

One thing you may wish to consider, the Lowepro Micro Trekker 100 can also make a lovely chapeau. Simply fashion a length of ribbon on either end with velcro. I think a nice wide red ribbon would go perfectly. Then, tie it in a large lovely bow underneath you chin. With such an admirable chapeau as this, you're sure to be the envy of your particular social stratum.

That said, however, the Tamrac Velocity 5 is an edible gear bag. It is quite delicious with blue cheese salad dressing, or all by itself (though some find it too spicey).

Not to make your decision more difficult, however, I thought I might point out these addiional features/benefits in weighing your decision.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2005, 12:35 PM   #12

right now I have 2 cases and am looking for a backpack camera case.... I was looking at the Ogio backpacks because that is the brand I have for school and really like it. I have a case made of a shoebox with foam inserts... this is supposed to be a theft deterent device incase I leave the camera in the car.... and I also have a hard case that holds the video camera and still camera incase Iget to go on a vacation which never happens.

I used 2" foam form academy to make the shoe box case and its total price was around $4.00... the shoe box came for free with shoes

Ernie

I am now expanding to do macro with some of my grandpa's old 35mm lenses and will be making a bigger shoebox....... maybe I'll buy some boots
Attached Images

TopSpin80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2005, 12:36 PM   #13

here is the hard case..... has anyone seen the ogio camera bag in person?

Ernie
Attached Images

TopSpin80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2005, 3:58 PM   #14

i have an omnisport. by lowepro. i love it!
junji98 is offline   Reply With Quote