Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 12, 2005, 12:32 AM   #11

Is there a recipie for insect? Nick?
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2005, 12:27 AM   #12

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Is there a recipie for insect? Nick?
\
a little salt and pepper sprinkle generously over the specimen will suffice ..perhaps a touch of garlic added with a corn tortilla shell ..with a spalsh of lemon juice for flavoring
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2005, 12:31 AM   #13

wow !!! that's strange looking:G

nice shot of it:G
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2005, 12:40 AM   #14

willow1 wrote:
Quote:
wow !!! that's strange looking:G

nice shot of it:G
yes i think i've discovered a new species of flying insect..actualy i was quite intoxicated when i took this ..and i'm not really sure if this is real or just a figment of my imigination.....
Old Mar 16, 2005, 12:50 AM   #15

That's no flying insect that's my pet Kornok from my home home planet Zorkan. I was wondering where that little bugger went. You didn't eat him did you? He's very dear to me. I've had him since he was a just little maggot.:roll::?

P.S. Great shot!!!
guaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2005, 9:25 PM   #16

FYI..This creature is called a GLassy Winged Sharpshooter..i was reading the times and notice a story on the sharpshooter ..this fellow is on the 10 most wanted list for crop destoying insects..it attacks grapes and almonds..right now the state of california is in a panic over this bug ..it carries a bacteria that infects and destroys the grapvines..right now this pest has cause millons of dollars in damage to the grape industry..if you see this insect it must be irraticated ...right now our grapes indanger which would lead to the collaspe of the california wine industry...which would severly decimate the quality of life for those of us who live in the land of fruits and nuts..for those of us who just can't cut lose with out that juice or can't miss with italian swiss..i think we are on the verge of armaggedon if this is aloud to continue unabated .right now are govenor has order full mobilization of the national gaurd and president clinton has order a rollback of troops from iraq to fight this pestilence ..right now millions of dollors have been spent to combat the sharpshooter .i will update this topic as news is made available