Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 17, 2005, 9:32 AM   #11

gmosc wrote:
Quote:
Amazingly enough, professional photographers use as much if not more attention to the background when they take pictures. One of the most obvious rules is to avoid letting a background object not seem to grow out of the head of a person in the picture. Don´t be scared to look like a fool and move around your subject with the car in the center of the frame but pay attention to how it looks framed by stuff in the background. Of course you can even try to park the car near something that doesn´t say so much as brown grass and leafless bushes. Skeleton-ish looking trees though could make a nice kind of a shocking background to a nice looking car...... but don´t ask me...... the "avoid things from growing out of people´s heads" is the only rule I know! :?
My dad took that picture and he has cateracts so he could barely see the screen on the camera (hence the tree growing out of my head). Right now everything is barren looking here in maryland because it is still cold. Plus that was down the street in my neighborhood and I didnt want to drive it on the sandy roads (from the snow storms) down to the lake 3 miles away because of the fresh paint. Once the weather gets better I will drive it there and get some better pictures.
ProStreetCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2005, 9:40 AM   #12

Nice ride! I have an '00 Camaro in almost that same color! (If youve seenthe 2000 models, you know which color I'm talking about) She had never touched snow until last winter and then my beater went and ....gasp... I had to take her out in the winter for like 2 months. I darn near cried!

I'd love to see more photos this spring/summer, if you could get it up on a hill and shoot against a blue sky with some clouds with some green grass....mmmm.
smilez03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2005, 9:49 AM   #13

smilez03 wrote:
Quote:
Nice ride! I have an '00 Camaro in almost that same color! (If youve seenthe 2000 models, you know which color I'm talking about) She had never touched snow until last winter and then my beater went and ....gasp... I had to take her out in the winter for like 2 months. I darn near cried!

I'd love to see more photos this spring/summer, if you could get it up on a hill and shoot against a blue sky with some clouds with some green grass....mmmm.
Yeah I know exactly what your talking about!!! Here is my daily driver

ProStreetCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote