Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 20, 2005, 12:55 PM   #11

Thanks for the kind comments everyone Perhaps on Monday I'll be able to get a few more pictures and post them up.
JessAlba452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2005, 1:48 PM   #12

Hola Jessica !

I think the 3rd one's the best out of the bunch, not bad at all esp for a first time digital camera user - you dont want to see mine.

happy shootin ! .. I mean with the cam !

:G:-)
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 3:33 AM   #13

A few new pics. Next time I go out I'm going to try the manual controls. And as always feel free to comment/edit!

JessAlba452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 3:42 AM   #14

are you the real jessica alba? lol...cause if you are, I just wanted to saythat you look amazing in "sin city" what i wouldn't give to trade places with bruce in the movie...hehe

seth
indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 4:12 AM   #15
Mag

Welcome jessica,

For the pawn shot if you would like the mojority of pawns in focusi would recommend aperture priority mode set @ F8.0 and still focusing near the middle like you did here, that way the depth of field will be greater in front of and behind the middle pawn thus more pawns will be in focus.

The other chess board shot i would recomend focusing on the middle pawn as well with same settings mentioned above, and maybe even change the perspective were your looking more down the middle of the 2 rows, but still focus near center of board.

Just my two cents, good luck and just have fun with it, try many different angles and settings!

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 10:45 AM   #16

in manual mode use the histogram i use it all the time ..it's very simple read the steps in the manual for the proper adjustment but when you shoot looking at the histogrm will tell you the proper exposer and the denity and range of the pixels thoughout the exposer ..
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote