Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 26, 2005, 8:45 AM   #1

I know this has been said a few times before, but I'd just like to state it once more that this is the best forum around, esp for the FZ's - not only are we polite,everyone seems to have a good sense of humour but were damn helpful when someone asks for it and were all pretty! I only say this because of a recent post on another forum where someone looking to get an FZ20 as a backup cam asked a question about noise levels and instead of a polite and helpful response, was just flamed - that kind of response would have put me off complelety from purchasing an FZ.

Cheers to everyone and happy shooting pict's!

Happy easter all!

Harj

:?:-):blah::G
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 26, 2005, 9:38 AM   #2

Happy Easter Harj!

Agreed. Do you think Panasonic has any idea how many buyers are persuadedbecause of this forum?
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 9:50 AM   #3

HarjTT wrote:
Quote:
I know this has been said a few times before, but I'd just like to state it once more that this is the best forum around, esp for the FZ's - not only are we polite,everyone seems to have a good sense of humour but were darn helpful when someone asks for it and were all pretty! I only say this because of a recent post on another forum where someone looking to get an FZ20 as a backup cam asked a question about noise levels and instead of a polite and helpful response, was just flamed - that kind of response would have put me off complelety from purchasing an FZ.

Cheers to everyone and happy shooting pict's!

Happy easter all!

Harj

:?:-):blah::G
I agree about this forum.. Every once in awhile someone has a snarky comment to make but otherwise, it's a fun e-place to hang out and I'm glad I found it. Regarding the flame responses of others on other forums, it would have just sent me elsewhere looking for information..

Happy holidays all,

Jeff
:G
jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 10:33 AM   #4

:?Snarky :lol::G

I learned a new word.

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 10:36 AM   #5

nooo or nyew

Gazza
Gazza-NZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 11:18 AM   #6

Snarky Easter.:|
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 12:21 PM   #7

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
:?Snarky :lol::G

I learned a new word.

I learned, I am pretty.:roll:
smac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 1:12 PM   #8

Gotta laugh at the "flamers". Pathetic, really. Hiding behind the veil of anonimity, they'll just BASH someone for asking a question they judge to be "pointless" or absurd.

How do you think they would react "over there" to my suggestion that the FZ-20 would make a lovely chapeau?

Think I'll try it.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 1:44 PM   #9

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
Gotta laugh at the "flamers". Pathetic, really. Hiding behind the veil of anonimity, they'll just BASH someone for asking a question they judge to be "pointless" or absurd.

How do you think they would react "over there" to my suggestion that the FZ-20 would make a lovely chapeau?

Think I'll try it.

WhyI quite agree, with pink strap for Easter. And the FZ1 would make a lovely little cocktail chapeau.
Attached Images

shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2005, 3:19 PM   #10

shotgunbride wrote:
Quote:
NickTrop wrote:
Quote:

Think I'll try it.

WhyI quite agree, with pink strap for Easter. And the FZ1 would make a lovely little cocktail chapeau.
Nice Easter bonnet SGB.

beernutz is offline   Reply With Quote