Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 29, 2005, 6:17 PM   #1

Hi guys,

I've scanned the whole net for some sample pictures by DMC FZ4. (NOT FZ5!!!) I've found nothing. I saw a few picts by FZ5 and i've found it takes quite noisy pictures, specially on the skies (just look Steve's FZ20 pictures - I mix FZ5 and FZ20 because they've got the same 5mpixels CCD). I saw FZ15's pictures too (4mpixels CCD just like FZ4) - they're much more smooth!

Can You help me where can I see sample pictures by FZ4? PLeeeeease! Thanks a lot.

Nucleo
Nucleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 29, 2005, 6:40 PM   #2

Stay centered, Nucleo, but don't hold your breath. If Panasonic handles the fz4 as they did the fz15, which is strongly indicated, you wont see any fz4 samples for two or three MONTHS. And then very sparingly. And then the fz4 will be gone. Panasonic is strange that way. The term "the inscrutableoriental" is no longer seen in print. But it would apply here. Buck up and get the fz5 with all its "added noise" (NOT!)and have some fun. Dont wait for the fz4. You might come unglued. Welcome to the forum.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2005, 10:23 AM   #3

Thanx fmoore,

I'm waiting for other ideas! P-L-E-A-S-E! Has anybody got FZ4? Sample pictures? Less noisier than FZ5? Right?
Nucleo is offline   Reply With Quote