Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 4, 2005, 12:02 AM   #11
Mag

Great macro's suze, nice composition and colors.

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2005, 11:02 AM   #12

Magnificient, unbeatable.

Only FZ20 or macro lens too (as I think , for 2 of them are more than 2,5x zoom) ?
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2005, 12:50 PM   #13

Thanks everyone for looking and the kind comments. For Narmer and Treemonkey: FZ20 plus Raynox DCR250 macro lens which is great for flowers. (I've ordereda 6Tto use for insect shots (inspired by Willow and Treemonkey)). I usually use either A mode at f5.6 or sometimes macro mode (when I forget to switch back to A after using macro without the DCR250 lens on, LOL). I don't normally use a flash at all (mainly since I don't have an ext one) and haven't used a tripod yet either for these - all handheld.
suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2005, 11:05 PM   #14

Very nice shots, good composition, first one is my fav.

Regards,
fz10_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2005, 5:31 AM   #15

suze wrote:
Quote:
Thanks everyone for looking and the kind comments.¬*¬* For Narmer and Treemonkey:¬* FZ20 plus Raynox DCR250 macro lens which is great for flowers.¬* (I've ordered¬*a 6T¬*to use for insect shots (inspired by Willow and Treemonkey)).¬*¬* I usually use either A mode at¬* f5.6 or sometimes macro mode (when I forget to switch back to A after using macro without the DCR250 lens on, LOL).¬*¬* I don't normally use a flash at all (mainly since I don't have an ext one) and haven't used a tripod yet either for these - all handheld.¬*
Very impressive... especially with the Raynox macro lens. You misht want to try using an external flash - (especially a digital slave, you can hold it with your other hand or mount it on its own tripod...) and a high shutter speed. Advantages:

1. Provides a nice fill, lights "interior" area of plant
2. Shoot at 1/2000 - tack sharp, no motion blur
3. Keeps the wind from blowing the subject outside the 2 mm dof range of the dcr 250 ; )

Great shots. Love the composition.

Nic....................................k
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote