Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 7, 2005, 10:13 AM   #31

i wasnt aware there was any "hype" as such surrounding these cameras any more than any other good cameras out there. i have taken a fair few shots since i got it around christmas, and people have been impressed with what ive shown them, both people who have some knowledge of photography and quality, and those who just find them pleasing to look at.
i feel quite sorry for people like you. or then again... i cant really be bothered. :?
spidamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 11:13 AM   #32

Treemonkey wrote:
Quote:
In the end I dont care what someone else thinks about my camera. I love my FZ10, it has introduced me to the world of photography and I have never regretted buying it. Is there a better model out there, I dont care as my FZ10 does what I want with some pretty good results.

Treemonkey

I agree with you 100% and really the only reason I posted a second reply is that some people might read what the troll wrote and actually believe it. In the end though, if I'm happy with the camera that is all that matters to me.

Edit: and now that I've read harjTT'ssuggestion to kill this threadI'd like to take this post back but regrettably I can't.
beernutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 1:33 PM   #33

The fact that this forum is one of the busiest out there and almost everyone is happy with their purchase says more for the camera line than any review. The number of posts with this persons opinion are extremely rare.
rebelpcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 7:44 PM   #34

Our expert! Priceless! Isn't that why it's called easyshare?

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=52701&forum_id=18&jump_t o=282214#p282214

Ramblin_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 11:55 PM   #35

Here, friend. Thought this link might help.
http://www.usamedsonline.com/Lithium...s&term=lithium
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2005, 12:07 AM   #36

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
http://www.usamedsonline.com/Lithium...p;term=lithium

Priceless :G
JEDinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2005, 12:57 AM   #37

Elphman. No self respecting bona-fide genuine photographer worth his salt would ever be caught dead with a Panasonic DMC FZ20 or any other DMC model. What real photographer out there is not willing to spend thousands of dollars for aprimo camera and then take out a second mortgage on his house so he couldafford those accessory lenses that will allow him to zoom let's say to over 400mm for some beautiful nature photography. I personally love carrying all that extra gear. It builds muscles.Also, wearing my photo-vest with all the junk on it makes me look really cool especially when I pull out one of my $2,000.00 lenses to mount on the camera. (Whoops, got some dust on the sensor when I took the other one off, but that's ok, I can photo-shop it out. No pain no gain, right?) I think all the people on this forum are a bunch of cheap lazy weanies. They just took the easy road and bought an all-in-one camera that just happens to have one of the best,sharpest lenses in the world with an incredible zoom to 432mm and dopretty much everything else very well. Where's the fun in that?:??:?:?:?:blah:
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2005, 1:00 AM   #38

Did you notice he didn't as ANYTHING about IMAGE QUALITY........ isn't that the end product of any camera???

He' complaining about start up time, noises, construction........

Start up time is 3.89sec but needs to be 3 sec??? Hardly any difference......

How about missing a once in a life time shot because you've a wonderfully clear shot of a tiny speck in the middle of the shot because his Canon S410 only has a 3x optical zoom??
dnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2005, 1:45 AM   #39

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and for what it's worth, My FZ20 is ready to go in under 2 seconds..

Jeff
jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2005, 12:13 PM   #40

Ihave no idea what the critic is talking about ive had this camera about 3 days and its ausome" for me anyway". Very fast response and quality lens to boot .

I have a $1150 Nikon N80 outfit thatspretty noisey maybe 1 day ill figure out how to use it :?.Meanwhile the Pana 20 loves me :G
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote