Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 15, 2005, 11:23 PM   #21

Im still waiting on my Nextphoto adapter. I just got in the mail today my Quantaray 55mm UV filter from Ebay. On the box it says "Fully coated Optical Glass" so I hope this will work ok. I only paid like $3 for it :lol:
dengar69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2005, 11:27 PM   #22

Oh PTB, let me know what you find on the hot shoe flash. Im also looking for one. Looks like the big 3 here are the Vivitar 285HV, Sunpack 383, and Nikon SB24. The problem is that they are all monsters! I would like something smaller to start out with since I have never used an external flash before.
dengar69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2005, 12:35 PM   #23

I recieved my Nextphoto 55mmfilter adapter yesterday. It snapped securely in place on the lense barrell of my `20and the filter screwed on just as it should. I am able leave it on the camera all the time and still use the original lense cap and lense hood. The adaptor is around 4~5 mm. thick so it does get the filter close to the lense. If you do decide to use the Nextphoto adaptor, keep in mind that is only for mounting fliters and willNOT support an additional lense.
PTB Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote