Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 10, 2005, 11:30 PM   #11

10,709 to be exact on my Z15...I love my 1gb sd card!
Goofas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 11:32 PM   #12

I have had my FZ20 for about 5 months now...and haven't taken as many pics as I wish I did. My total is around 2000, approx.

seth
indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 5:37 PM   #13

my FZ1v2 has about 2000 shots up in a year, I dont take many shots of the one subject other than bracketing if lighting is tricky.
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 5:39 PM   #14

bobc wrote:
Quote:
I have owned my FZ20 since September 2004.

Thus far I have taken over 11,500 pics...

I am curious to know how long others have owned their Fz's, and how many pics they have taken in that time.

:|:|:|

bobc
In the dpr forum a person there has run up 20000 on her FZ20 since about sept 04
Old Apr 17, 2005, 6:28 PM   #15

I just clicked properties on my FZ20 folder (where I keep all of my FZ20 pics except the Hawaii photos) and it said "4,820 files". But I would assume about 40-50 shots I re-saved with some minor adjustments, plus the resizing for this forum. So subtract 50, you get 4,770 then add the Hawaii pics which were 4,291 files, and you get the grand total of 9061. So, in total, I took 9,061 photos. Like Bob (Since I joined the forum back in Sept/Oct, Bob has always been really nice to me, so....Props to Bob! for being an all around great guy, and great photographer!) I joined this forum as soon as I got my camera. Well....I think I "lurked" is the correct terminology, Ce'st vrai? until October. And since I joined I feel like I am back in high school, with a bunch of cool friends whom I can always count on to make me feel better.And the fact that you like my photos makes me feel so great. Sorry, I am listening to an old CD of love songs that an ex gave me, and i am feeling a bit sentimental.
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 6:42 PM   #16

Around ~5000 pictures shot with FZ10...
Shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 6:54 PM   #17

Around 12 so far.

Two of which were posted to this forum

s_xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 7:39 PM   #18

Nancy Gabby wrote:
Quote:
I just clicked properties on my FZ20 folder (where I keep all of my FZ20 pics except the Hawaii photos) and it said "4,820 files". But I would assume about 40-50 shots I re-saved with some minor adjustments, plus the resizing for this forum. So subtract 50, you get 4,770 then add the Hawaii pics which were 4,291 files, and you get the grand total of 9061. So, in total, I took 9,061 photos. Like Bob (Since I joined the forum back in Sept/Oct, Bob has always been really nice to me, so....Props to Bob! for being an all around great guy, and great photographer!) I joined this forum as soon as I got my camera. Well....I think I "lurked" is the correct terminology, Ce'st vrai? until October. And since I joined I feel like I am back in high school, with a bunch of cool friends whom I can always count on to make me feel better. And the fact that you like my photos makes me feel so great. Sorry, I am listening to an old CD of love songs that an ex gave me, and i am feeling a bit sentimental.
Wow thats a lot of shots Nancy you do love Photography
How do you store and manage all those files ? Burn to DVD or CDR.
You could have told us the name of the CD others may like to get it muself included.
Do you like Norah Jones she is cool.

Cheers

John

ps. you said way back you would put up a Gallery.

Old Apr 17, 2005, 7:42 PM   #19

Ok I am up to 25.
s_xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 9:09 PM   #20

Hey Boyzo (Mr. John!), always good to hear from you. The CD was a mix of many songs. Off hand, I remember Joshua Kaddison (Beautiful in my Eyes), I'll Be - Edwin McCain, a lot of Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell (you're all I need to get by, If this world were mine, ain't no mountain high enough, etc.). Some new stuff as well. It is a great CD, but a really bad guy. He unfortunately was bi-polar, and I told him either he takes his meds, or it's over. He didn't so...It was over. I really miss him, he was probably "the one". But I couldn't take the insanity. Hell, I live in NYC, there is enough insanity around me! I need to come home to a calm environment.

I bought a dual layered DVD for file storage, but can't get it to work on the dual layered end (I bought the dual layered DVDs which are only made by two companies, as of now). I burned one, and after that when I try to burn a dual layered dvd it tells me that it is the wrong format (I am using Nero, which came bundled with my Sony DVD recorder). So I just back up to regular DVD, I also have a TDK external DVD recorder, which I love. The Sony gives me problems when I try making music CDs as well as DVD -Rom storage. I also got a second hard drive, with 250gigs, so I put all of my pics on that, so I have access, otherwise, with me it's "Out of sight, out of mind". And esp. now, I need to look at all of my pics so that I can create a new portfolio.

And yes, I want to put all of my pics on the web. I am creating (well....I am going to create) a website, and you will be able to go there to see all of my photos (all of my good to great photos). I will definitely post it as soon as I create it! I am home now, in my home office trying to organize everything so that I can scan my old photos and create the website. Thanks so much for asking about my work. All of you guys make me feel so good about my photography! If I ever make it big, I will throw a big bash in the city (NYC) and just invite you guys to celebrate! I can't wait.
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote