Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 10, 2005, 4:18 AM   #1

Hi,

I am a little confused here. On ebay it says thatRaynox DCR 250 comes with Snap-on universal adapter (compatible with 52mm to 67mm filter threads). Does that mean i can use any adapter with ring size between 52 and 67mm, or will i still need either the 52mm or 67mm adapter?

Please advise if this would work with Phayee 62mm adapter or will i need a 62-52mm step down ring? I am using FZ20.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Manish
neoliyam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 10, 2005, 4:54 AM   #2

Yes, the Raynox DCR250will work with Phayee's 62mm adapter - no further adapater or step rings are required.(I use the Phayee and DCR250 withmy FZ20) The lens come with a snap-on type adjustable adapter which has springs on the underside - it is designed to "grab on" to any lens/filter between 52-67mm
suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 8:16 AM   #3

The dcr250 snap-on adapter can also attach directly to the fz20 extended lens. There is enough of a lip there. Just make sure the camera's sleep mode is turned OFF so that the lens doesn't try to retract with the snap-on attached.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 10:54 AM   #4

thanks a million. i would have ordered step down for no reason. good that i read the post first.
neoliyam is offline   Reply With Quote