Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 10, 2005, 11:24 PM   #1

I had my FZ-20 at work Saturday fired up and ready for feeding time, this male Carpet Chameleon didn't disappoint! The white bottom corners in all shots are slight vignetting (none from about 3x upwards) from the Digi-Slave led ring flash, I'll eventually clone them out I also have to find a thinner 58 to 62mm step ring to help prevent it in the future.

atomicfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 10, 2005, 11:30 PM   #2

Ugly...the creature that is...ugh (I am just glad I didn't go thru this while I was muching on dinner)

Your shots on the other had are awesome. To be able to get this action in a burst mode is truly being in the right place at the right time. Hope someday I graduate to this level, right now the best I can do is live vicariously thru you guys.

Awesome

seth
indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 11:45 PM   #3
Mag

Very cool! Ive been contimplating over getting a reptile, ive been leaning toward a leapord gecko, but action like this makes me wonder about lizards with simalar toungue action. Way cool!!

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2005, 7:31 AM   #4

lol on the last pic he's looking right at you thinking "are you happy now " let me eat in peace :|
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2005, 4:35 PM   #5

pappy wrote:
Quote:
lol on the last pic he's looking right at you thinking "are you happy now " let me eat in peace :|
:lol: I thought the exact same thing.

These are excellent! Brilliant captures. Always dug reptiles, especially chameleons. Had an anole as a kid. One lasted a couple years. They were always cool to watch them eat.

Mom was understandably not too keen on keeping meal worms in the 'fridge. :G
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2005, 6:38 PM   #6

wow; great action captures I like the motionblur in the 1st one; really shows how fast this happens

Cheers! GB
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2005, 7:45 PM   #7

Nice series...

I use to be into snakes, and have had pythons up to 13 feet long. I had a male & female burmees python (about 8 feet long).

Their names where Cleapatra & Julious Skweeser...:?

I also had a Western Diamond Back Rattlesnake that put me in intensive care for 4 days when I was 19 years old. It made the front page of 2 news papers because they had to send helecopters and ambulances to various hospitols to get enough anti-venom to save my sorry arss.

Great capture of the feeding though...

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote